IGNORED

DoctorClu

jasonbar

• 3 months later...
Bought 2x 1050 drives & cables, 2600 cart, & blank floppies from DoctorClu. He got busy & took a little while to seal the deal, but one I paid, the package was delivered fast & *well packed* & everything was in order.

:) Thank you. Yeh, I tend to take my time selling, some deals can take months. But cross money across my palms and I practically break down the doors of the post office because the money is not mine till the other person gets the goods. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dr has been a great help with getting my new jaguar flash cart working. I even shipped the cart to him so he could test that it was in working shape and load a game on it for me. He even returned it quicker and with more insurance then i sent it to him with! good and trustworthy guy. Don't hesitate to do business with him. :thumbsup:

Edited by primeform

I've bought a few things from Greg and have always been impressed by the care he takes when packaging something up. This is a little sampling of the care he took when sending out a Jaguar Battlesphere game. Not only was it in an outer plastic box protector, but he taped 4 of those inflatable packing bags to each side. :lol: I've only seen something like this in that movie Red Planet. Needless to say, I think his packaging job here could have withstood a trip to Mars. LMAO!

Deal with confidence.

post-13896-127258898393_thumb.jpg

Edited by save2600
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I've bought a few things from Greg and have always been impressed by the care he takes when packaging something up. This is a little sampling of the care he took when sending out a Jaguar Battlesphere game. Not only was it in an outer plastic box protector, but he taped 4 of those inflatable packing bags to each side. icon_lol.gif I've only seen something like this in that movie Red Planet. Needless to say, I think his packaging job here could have withstood a trip to Mars. LMAO!

Deal with confidence.

attachicon.gifbs.jpg

Hahah... I had forgotten that packing job. Thanks for taking a picture of it.