IGNORED

Anybody have or had video game watches?

KIWASABI

I currently own the Pac-man Watch, but the band is broken, so I don't wear it anymore (just like the one pictured in the second post) ANd I also own the Star Fox watch a couple of posts up, and still play with that. Got it for sending in cerial boxes or something midish 90's I used to have a pong (breakout?) watch, but that's been long go lost to time.

What surprises me, is how playable these things are, especially considering how unplayable so may of those handheld single games were in the 80/90's Starfox was awesome and it had nova bombs, buildings and several badguys, pac-man had several tunes and I rolled the score on that a few times (not to hard since it only went to 999...I thin)

Great games, wish there were more of them, guess it's time to check up on Ebay.

• 4 years later...

I have the Super Mario World game watch... I think it may be the only piece of Mario merchandise sold in the USA that refers to the game as "Super Mario Bros 4" right on the front. Wore it as recently as 2004; still works fine. Wish I still had the clamshell case. I remember it came with earbuds very similar to those the b/w Game Boy shipped with.

I had a Casio Game-10 watch. I bought it with my own money in the early 80's. My father freaked. He is very "old school" and thought a watch should be for telling time and nothing else. (He's still afraid of most technology.) He made me return the watch. I went back to the store a few days later and bought it again. This time I didn't tell him about it.

http://pocketcalculatorshow.com/nerdwatch/1980-casio-gm-10-game-watch/