IGNORED

Lynxopoly - PreOrder

matashen

@Atarian63: You already made an preorder an you are already on the list. See link http://www.nexgam.de/forum/thread.php?thre...er=0&page=3

At the moment i can say that the game will be finished as i planed at easter 09.

It will be shiped mith manual and case- new special style created for new lynx-homebrews. :D

About the payment, delivery and other importent things i write when its done...

Stay Lynx! Stay Atari!

Matthias

No Sorry, Comlynx was planed but i dont get it running.

That's sad. That 8 Player support sounded really good. No way to fix this?

I think €29 is a very fair price.

@Tom-Lynx: Glad you found your way back here :)

You missunderstood me... you and seven of your fans can play Lynxopoly, but without Comlynx. So sit down with your friends and let go the Lynx around the people. The Game is Roundbased so there is not that problem playing without comlynx.

The good thing is ypu need only one Card and you can play with some friends...

Some day with another project...comlynx runs...im sure there where many projects i will start for the Lynx :D

Regards

Matthias

No Sorry, Comlynx was planed but i dont get it running.

That's sad. That 8 Player support sounded really good. No way to fix this?

I think €29 is a very fair price.

@Tom-Lynx: Glad you found your way back here :)

You missunderstood me... you and seven of your fans can play Lynxopoly, but without Comlynx. So sit down with your friends and let go the Lynx around the people. The Game is Roundbased so there is not that problem playing without comlynx.

The good thing is ypu need only one Card and you can play with some friends...

Some day with another project...comlynx runs...im sure there where many projects i will start for the Lynx :D

Regards

Matthias

Thanks for clarifying this! :)

Is there video of the beta we can see?

I've seen the alpha video and would like to see what it looks like now.

My Version of Snag it was only the 30-days demo. Dont want buy a software to capture from the emulator.

If anyone knows a opensource or freeware capturesoftware for win2K please send the link then i make an vid of the Beta2 that will be released next weekend.

Regards

Matthias

Yes there is a real save feature - no passwords.

That means in a player-turn you can "save game" and some days ago you can load game and play from that point where you saved.

But there is only one Game you can save, cause that needs nearly the whole eeprom(40 from 64 Words).

There is also a checksum integrated. If the savedatas corrupted you cannot load. That could happend if you turn of the lynx while saving.

Regards

Matthias

Hello,

i startet a preorderthread in an German Forum that i can calculate how much PCBs for the carts i have to order.

here i try to translate with my bad english :ponder:

i am near the betaphase and the production of the boards needs lot of time, so i decided to start a preorderthread.

I dont want to make overproduction, but its NOT an limited Game.

at

lynxopoly ÄTH hexgames.de

(replace the big characters with an @)

here can anybody register, who is interested by ordering a game

The Cart will have an unique design, that has no Lynxgame before. Its not limited, dont panic (in pink letters) if your moneybag is empty this year. You can get it also the next years...

If some guys here who dont know what im writeing about, you can see an german-preview at

http://www.planet-atari.de/?article=7667&a...poly_Atari_Lynx

But its only the Alpha-Version from August last year, so most of the graphics dont compare with the beta i finish next week - and maybe there would be some more changes to the final version.

The PreOrderlist is to know how many cards i must order by the manufacterer, so that i can calculate the final price.

Depending on how many order the Gameprice will be at 25...29,- Euros plus Shipment

I looking forward getting some Mails from you...

Matthias

Features that are already exists

FullscreenAnimation

Music + Sound

Highscores auf EEPROM

First Lynxgame where you can save your Game

3 different Playmodes

max 8 Player

256K - Cart

made with BLL

new vid from the beta2 on youtube