IGNORED

Atari red-labeled NTSC BMX Airmaster

Chickybaby

I am unfamiliar with pricing this one.... loose, let's see... $700?

That would be a generous offer indeed. I'd say about half of your figure is average.

For the meantime, I have contented myself with the TNT version.

Dude, don't take a dump in a thread where someone is trying to sell the game. I think it's jacked up to throw a lowball number like that when the person is still trying to sell the game. Especially when it's done to Chickybaby who is one of our better forum members here.

In all my years I have not found one out in wild. I was lucky to get a boxed one many moons ago for a good price. I listed the cart in my book Classic 80's Home Video Games at $350. With that number being based off of just a few public sales and private sales from many many years ago. I think considering how few have been for sale in the last 2 -3 years it could have doubled in price if a few made it to auction format. But everyone knows how cheap we Atari Collectors are for loose games.

A good thing that helps eveyone interested is the seller Chickybaby. Nothing to worry about 100% good person to deal with.

Dude, don't take a dump in a thread where someone is trying to sell the game. I think it's jacked up to throw a lowball number like that when the person is still trying to sell the game. Especially when it's done to Chickybaby who is one of our better forum members here.

$350 is a lowball number? Wow.

Jason has done a fine job commenting on the value. So now we have an established range from $350 to $700, with the caveat that the upper range is related to auction format.

For the record, I really don't care what you think, homer.

I am unfamiliar with pricing this one.... loose, let's see... $700?

That would be a generous offer indeed. I'd say about half of your figure is average.

For the meantime, I have contented myself with the TNT version.

thats not really a lowball estimate. Digitpress and past sales on ebay are around 350

All, I am saying is this. Take a freaking second to think about who is selling the game. I really wanted Chickybaby to get as much as she can for this game. She is not rich, and her husband and her have to take care of a baby. This goes beyond what the price of this game is. I wish you guys could have a freaking heart. Yet you are acting like cold blooded bastards. If you can't understand what malice you are doing than I feel sorry for you. Please just stop with trying to price this item. Doing so only hurts the seller. Please, for the love of God open your eyes and understand the situation.

Edited by homerwannabee

All, I am saying is this. Take a freaking second to think about who is selling the game. I really wanted Chickybaby to get as much as she can for this game. She is not rich, and her husband and her have to take care of a baby. This goes beyond what the price of this game is. I wish you guys could have a freaking heart. Yet you are acting like cold blooded bastards. If you can't understand what malice you are doing than I feel sorry for you. Please just stop with trying to price this item. Doing so only hurts the seller. Please, for the love of God open your eyes and understand the situation.

Dude...take a pill.

Wow, I'm not sure what to say about seeing an R10 go up for sale. I've never played BMX Airmaster. If I had the cash, I'd throw an offer out there.

BMX is one the top ten games for the 2600 IMO and it is by far the rarest NTSC game Atari released. All you need is a $100 PAL box and manual cause they are the exact same as the NTSC one to make it CIB and all of a sudden it's a CIB NTSC BMX Airmaster worth $1k .

thats not really a lowball estimate. Digitpress and past sales on ebay are around 350

Digitpress is retarded and out of date and eBay doesn't count, because people always think they are PAL and are taking a gamble.

This is worth $400 loose in my opinion, $350 is a fair offer.

At this point, if it was me, I would laugh at $350 too, count the people who own one and then count the people who own Pepsi Invaders or MagiCard.

Digitpress is retarded and out of date and eBay doesn't count, because people always think they are PAL and are taking a gamble.

This is worth $400 loose in my opinion, $350 is a fair offer.

At this point, if it was me, I would laugh at $350 too, count the people who own one and then count the people who own Pepsi Invaders or MagiCard.

yes it is rarer :)

Edited by Crazy Climber

Dude...take a pill.

Take the whole damn bottle.

This cart was listed "with a 'possible sale' title" - and by the seller's own admission, not particularly liking to do things this way, and even recently advising another seller against doing so here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...p;#entry1670750 - and being that this is an open market, people are speculating as to what this game is worth. Now people can read a discussion of what the perceived value of the game is, from a low estimate to a high one, and make an offer accordingly if they are interested. I agree with Shawn that this is the rarest red label NTSC Atari game.

Was this game ever available with the other red box games that Big Lots sold?

I am gonna say no, considering that a lot of them came from Canada. Unless they have Big Lots too. :ponder:

To sweeten the deal, since the cart is coming to me, probably Monday or Tuesday, I will throw in a fair shape box for it (spent a couple hours digging earlier - LOL). No charge from me. :cool:

I can't tell you 100 percent but I bought alot of my Red labeled games at big lots back in the day and I searched through several stores in PA and OH and never saw any of them, the rarest I ever saw was Zenophobe and one ikari warriors.

Also cpuwiz is right I have only ever seen them come out of canada.

Bruce

I can't tell you 100 percent but I bought alot of my Red labeled games at big lots back in the day and I searched through several stores in PA and OH and never saw any of them, the rarest I ever saw was Zenophobe and one ikari warriors.

Also cpuwiz is right I have only ever seen them come out of canada.

Bruce

Yeah, I bought a bunch of red box games at Big Lots for $1 each but never saw BMX. Unfortunately, I only bought one of each title I didn't have. I should have bought them all!