IGNORED

Does this seem weird? Crazy Climber box with the cart left out?

lapetino

Shitty News :

I have received a message from "nextgenarition" ... he asked me to lend him 400 usd to pay for the CIB Crazy Climber that won at 390usd and he confirmed that he will not pay the box and manual that won at 400 usd

The guy is bidding again on my auctions ... damn, hope he doesn't ruin my auctions :S

Wow, he ruined it for me. Besides him, I was the high bidder on that box/instructions. :(

Maybe you can still get it from the seller then? Probably worth asking at least. Of course, it sounds like it was only bid up this high due to this one guy. Ridiculous. I hope he's banned from ebay... guys like him ruin the hobby for the rest of us... how irresponsible.

Shitty News :

I have received a message from "nextgenarition" ... he asked me to lend him 400 usd to pay for the CIB Crazy Climber that won at 390usd and he confirmed that he will not pay the box and manual that won at 400 usd

The guy is bidding again on my auctions ... damn, hope he doesn't ruin my auctions :S

Are you kidding me?

Block his ass from bidding on your auctions and file a NPB dispute. I really wanted that CIB Crazy Climber and I'm tired of random idiots messing around like this. Maybe the seller will offer it to me if he doesn't pay (since I was the second highest bidder).

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

Shitty News :

Tell him he has no choice. Whatever he bids (if it wins) he must pay. Tell him there are no changing of minds on eBay.

Shitty News :

Tell him he has no choice. Whatever he bids (if it wins) he must pay. Tell him there are no changing of minds on eBay.

Inform ebay about him!

Shitty News :

Wow, he ruined it for me. Besides him, I was the high bidder on that box/instructions. :(

The buyer did not pay for the CIB copy he won and I ended up purchasing it on a second chance offer.

What was the outcome of the auction for the box/instructions?

I saw him a few minutes ago .... he said that he offered 20 usd to cover the fees of the CC box / instructions; quite strange that you bought the game, he said he already paid for the CIB CC :S

Here is the way I work and it should work. You have the money you bid on the game and you pay for it. The same way when I make offers on here. I pay within minutes of making the deal. Winning an auction and making an offer, without the funds and scrambling to get get em, is absurd. I hope you do get it Ping and any auction that this guy bids on, will get a link to this thread. What a Joke. HHW

Shitty News :

The buyer did not pay for the CIB copy he won and I ended up purchasing it on a second chance offer.

UPDATE: The box/instructions were offered to me the other day by eBay member school_girl_in_a_short_dress. I agreed to buy it for $280, and drove to NJ today. She wasn't there, but her b/f was, and he is also a classic gamer. Great guy, and had some nice stuff. Will do business with again. The box, instructions, and my CC game are now in my display case.

Shitty News :

UPDATE: The box/instructions were offered to me the other day by eBay member school_girl_in_a_short_dress. I agreed to buy it for $280, and drove to NJ today. She wasn't there, but her b/f was, and he is also a classic gamer. Great guy, and had some nice stuff. Will do business with again. The box, instructions, and my CC game are now in my display case.

Thats Great. :thumbsup:

$14 shipping... yeah, that's not lookin' too good right there. I almost suspect a teenager selling her dad's collection. Sounds like they don't know what they're doing. Actually, I'd bet a dollar on that being the case.

Well, the b/f's in his mid 30's and had quite a few boxed and mint rarity 9 and even 10's that he was nice enough to show me. His g/f was at work, but we spoke several times and she does indeed exist. :)

$14 shipping... yeah, that's not lookin' too good right there. I almost suspect a teenager selling her dad's collection. Sounds like they don't know what they're doing. Actually, I'd bet a dollar on that being the case.

Well, the b/f's in his mid 30's and had quite a few boxed and mint rarity 9 and even 10's that he was nice enough to show me. His g/f was at work, but we spoke several times and she does indeed exist. :)

The original ad was a bit suspicious! I'm surprised, but happy to know they were legit, but too had SGIASD wasn't there!

The original ad was a bit suspicious! I'm surprised, but happy to know they were legit, but too had SGIASD wasn't there!

Heh, I told him how he was lucky to have a g/f that's into collecting expensive classic games. Every girl I've ever been with has never heard of 90% of the stuff I own. :)

Well, I received my CIB Crazy Climber today, so I guess we can close the book on this one. Hopefully the sellers of one or both of those auctions pursue a deadbeat claim and get this guy booted.

UPDATE :

school_girl_in_a_short_dress sold the CC B/I to nextgenarition for 300 usd shipped ... she already left feedback on his account.

And about the CIB CC, he paid two days after you received the 2nd chance offer and the money was refunded arguing : the game didn't work when i tested after the auction.

I do not know if this is true because PengvinBJ received the CIB CC and WhiteKnight drove to pick up the CC B/I :S

If nextgenarition receives the item i'll let you know

Both WhiteKnigh and PingvinBJ confirmed that they got the items ...

You can check the feedback of nextgenarition :

(((((((((((((((((((((THE BEST)))))))))))))))))))))) Seller:

school_girl_in_a_short_dress ( 131 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )

Mar-12-09 15:29

:S

If the guy didn't pay, why leave this feedback :S

You can check the feedback of nextgenarition :

(((((((((((((((((((((THE BEST)))))))))))))))))))))) Seller:

school_girl_in_a_short_dress ( 131 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )

Mar-12-09 15:29

:S

If the guy didn't pay, why leave this feedback :S

I agree...why leave positive feedback for a bidder who didn't pay for the item? But according to you, nexgenarition paid the seller (school_girl_in_a_short_dress) $20 to cover the fees of the auction in question after not paying for it. The seller also was apparently able to sell the item (to White Night). That's likely why the seller left positive feedback (and why a deadbeat claim obviously isn't being pursued). icon_rolleyes.gificon_mad.gif

None of this makes any sense, since we know WK has the one in hand and the other one is on the way to (or is in possession of?) Pingvin.

Both WhiteKnigh and PingvinBJ confirmed that they got the items ...

Yes, to confirm...I have puchased, paid for, and received the CIB Crazy Climber (the other one that nexgenarition also did not pay for). It is in my possession.

Apparently, nexgenarition finally tried to pay for it two days after it had already been sold to me on a Second Chance Offer. Since the deadbeat buyer eventually attempted to pay for the item and was apparently refunded by the seller, it's unlikely a deadbeat claim will be filed for that auction either.

So it seems like this guy will be free to continue clowning around. icon_rolleyes.gificon_mad.gif

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

UPDATE :

school_girl_in_a_short_dress sold the CC B/I to nextgenarition for 300 usd shipped ... she already left feedback on his account.

And about the CIB CC, he paid two days after you received the 2nd chance offer and the money was refunded arguing : the game didn't work when i tested after the auction.

I do not know if this is true because PengvinBJ received the CIB CC and WhiteKnight drove to pick up the CC B/I :S

If nextgenarition receives the item i'll let you know

This is very strange. I picked up the CC box/instrctions on Tuesday for $280. School Girl told me in e-mails the winning bidder did not pay the $400 so there is a strike against him. She left him positive feedbak? :?:

I agree...why leave positive feedback for a bidder who didn't pay for the item? But according to you, nexgenarition paid the seller (school_girl_in_a_short_dress) $20 to cover the fees of the auction in question after not paying for it. The seller also was apparently able to sell the item (to White Night). That's likely why the seller left positive feedback (and why a deadbeat claim obviously isn't being pursued). :roll: :x

Ahh, now it makes sense. They probably struck a deal. I'll ask her in person, I'll likely be buying some UR stuff from her Tuesday. She's high priced, but has very nice stuff. Even Air Raid. I kid you not.

I agree...why leave positive feedback for a bidder who didn't pay for the item? But according to you, nexgenarition paid the seller (school_girl_in_a_short_dress) $20 to cover the fees of the auction in question after not paying for it. The seller also was apparently able to sell the item (to White Night). That's likely why the seller left positive feedback (and why a deadbeat claim obviously isn't being pursued). :roll: :x

Ahh, now it makes sense. They probably struck a deal. I'll ask her in person, I'll likely be buying some UR stuff from her Tuesday. She's high priced, but has very nice stuff. Even Air Raid. I kid you not.

Air Raid in the box? If she has the box to Air Raid get it at any cost cause no matter what you pay it's worth more than that.