IGNORED

Capcoms big announcement.

moycon

Has anyone checked out the Spotlight special announcement video from Capcom on Live?

I'll admit when I first saw the name of the game, even though I thought it was a decent enough game, I was like " Why would you make a special announcement for that?"

Then I saw the trailer. Wow they certainly took the game in a new direction. 4 player co-op through the entire game sold it on me even more-so than the outrageously awesome graphics. The ability to grapple ala Bionic Commando adds an element not seen in other 3rd person shooters. Hopefully it'll have enough fresh idea's to set it apart from similar games, based on the trailer it looks like it might. What does everyone else think?

Lost Planet 2. I didn't see the trailer but caught some buzz around the net. (I haven't hooked my newly bought X360 to the net yet - the pack-in cable can't reach my router.)

One of the first games I bought last week was Lost Planet, in fact Caf jr is over around the bend of the room playing it. It has awesome visuals and explosions and an interesting sci-fi war premise. The only thing I caught about the sequel is it isn't all ice anymore...

I thought it was a neat trailer and all but I was expecting some other game.....something more...epic.

Something that had 'Top Secret - Under the Wraps' written all over it.

I wasn't expecting an announcement for a sequel to a xbox 360 game.

I was expecting something BIG!!! Real BIG!!!

Like a new Strider game or something !!

Kind of a let down.....

-rick

I wasn't expecting an announcement for a sequel to a xbox 360 game.

I was expecting something BIG!!! Real BIG!!!

Agreed. That's pretty much the way I felt.

I do think they are taking Lost Planet in a direction I think I'll like more than the original, I love playing campaigns with other people, but seemed an odd thing to have a "special announcement" about. I guess Capcoms just using Live to promote the game. I'll have to admit I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to try and find information about a LP sequel.