IGNORED

moderation in all things

Hey there--

I cajoled Al into making me moderator for the group (Christian didn't sound interested) but just so we can do pinned threads, and a locked thread for announcements (the announcement thread can be subscribed to, so people who don't come back to the forum here much can still get informed.)

Other than that, I don't expect to be doing much moderation...

Hey there--

I cajoled Al into making me moderator for the group (Christian didn't sound interested) but just so we can do pinned threads, and a locked thread for announcements (the announcement thread can be subscribed to, so people who don't come back to the forum here much can still get informed.)

Other than that, I don't expect to be doing much moderation...

So you're exercising moderation in moderation! ;) :)

I cant be a moderator, I am a man of the people not a boss-man...

I wish you well Kirk, lets keep the NH vs MA flamewars tamped down and settle once and for all if he wants to be called Rob or Larcen. I know Bertulli is out there but I doubt the email I have is current, I think he drops in here from time to time, post something about selling a cocktail joust for $50 ;)

I do it for the love, despite Christian implying moderators are some kind of tyrannical monsters.

And also Christian saying he's not a boss, he's a man of the people... so here is my agenda for you to follow. ;)

BTW, the stickied thread is a great idea, as I'm one of those who would have made the last meet had I been paying attention to the forum.

Edited by chadtower

Get to know the real Kirk

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine.../talking_heads/

this came out the same day as the trademeet and you didnt even mention it, so was there a 2nd date?

Nah. It was nice to get $100 worth of dinner for 2 at East Coast Grill, and it was a fun enough time. And now all those ladies out there know I'm single, round figured, and a chatterbox! W00t.

Get to know the real Kirk

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine.../talking_heads/

this came out the same day as the trademeet and you didnt even mention it, so was there a 2nd date?

Nah. It was nice to get $100 worth of dinner for 2 at East Coast Grill, and it was a fun enough time. And now all those ladies out there know I'm single, round figured, and a chatterbox! W00t.

Sarah: He was considerate of who had the floor in terms of talking; however, he usually was on that floor.

Gold.

Sarah: He was considerate of who had the floor in terms of talking; however, he usually was on that floor.

Gold.

Yeah, it was pretty good....

Though, you know, nothing beats eating in awkward silence with a near stranger.

Serously, I dig gals who, you know, are good at coming up with interesting things to say, and I work to make sure there is room (the considerate part she mentions)