IGNORED

Ebay buyer question

thanatos

So, I sold something on ebay (A Zune... ick!), and the buyer has one single feedback point from last July.

His ebay shipping address (the one he wants me to use) is different than his Paypal 'confirmed' address. And that Paypal is address is just a PO box.

So, obviously I'm concerned I'm about to get ripped off with a chargeback after it's shipped.

Not sure if I should just refund his money and relist it. Any advice? This is a $200 transaction, hence my concern.

So, I sold something on ebay (A Zune... ick!), and the buyer has one single feedback point from last July.

His ebay shipping address (the one he wants me to use) is different than his Paypal 'confirmed' address. And that Paypal is address is just a PO box.

So, obviously I'm concerned I'm about to get ripped off with a chargeback after it's shipped.

Not sure if I should just refund his money and relist it. Any advice? This is a $200 transaction, hence my concern.

I would refund his money and politely tell them unless you can send it to their confirmed paypal address they cannot use that payment option (and if you do mail it the the CONFIRMED ADDRESS make sure its mailed with Delivery Confirmation and signature required), I would also include the types of payments you will accept, Postal Money orders are very safe and can be cashed at any

post office on the spot.

Edited by FND

I would refund his money and politely tell them unless you can send it to their confirmed paypal address they cannot use that payment option (and if you do mail it the the CONFIRMED ADDRESS make sure its mailed with Delivery Confirmation and signature required), I would also include the types of payments you will accept, Postal Money orders are very safe and can be cashed at any

post office on the spot.

Sent him a message saying I can ship to the PO box, or if he updates his Paypal address I can ship it, otherwise I'll refund his money.

Just want to avoid a negative, I'm still 100%!

Edited by thanatos