IGNORED

Anyone getting the lime green DS lite?

Giltygear

Maybe, but maybe not. One of the hinges on my DS Lite is busted up so the screen wobbles around as if it were double jointed. So if I need to replace it (I have a DSi but I'm still keeping my GBA and DS Lite around) I might get Lime Green or the Red/Black one they released with Mario Party DS

Yeah a man purse would definitely suit your looks, althoough you'll have to change your hair color to "matchy matchy". :twisted: :P

Maybe, but maybe not. One of the hinges on my DS Lite is busted up so the screen wobbles around as if it were double jointed. So if I need to replace it (I have a DSi but I'm still keeping my GBA and DS Lite around) I might get Lime Green or the Red/Black one they released with Mario Party DS

I prefer the Older DS models they seem more sturdy and there have been multiple issues with the hinges. I got mine with mario Kart and it's been dropped and beaten and is still fine.

That's pretty lucky. My DSi has no real problems so I mostly use that one, but I am a bit overprotective of the DS Lite so it doesn't suffer anymore damage.

Though I might eventually sell it in order to obtain Gamestop credit for a regular DS. Depends on how I'm feeling at the time really.

I kinda like it and I'll probably pick it up. The wife has been hinting for DS lately to play Brain Age, crosswords, etc. Couldn't hurt to learn to cook better either ;)

Edited by oesii

I paid $200 to import a lime green system last year... jokes on me :D

AX

Yeah I wanted to get one of those nice white PS3 imports until I heard it is going to be released here as a "sports pack" and is going to be there cheapest PS3 system ever, dodged a bullet on that one :)

I'm pretty sure it's lime green to fit in with the stereotypical cooking-cleaning-stay-at-home-mom's 1960's kitchen theme..

at least that is the impression I got when I saw it paired with that flowery lime/white case, bundled with the "Personal Trainer: Cooking" game :P

I actuallly likethe color, and could trade the game for something better, not all that much when you consider what they cost seperate (or does it cost more elsewhere? It's $149 here, so only $20 more)

I'd consider one, as I"m not getting a DSi and the one I have now is cracking at the hinge, pluss the color is obscureish, and apparently, most people hate it, so it would be easy to find, and not to many people would jack it. (not that that's a problem, but still)

Edited by Video

I just picked one up today for the wife for Mother's Day. The nod to the throwback avacado appliance color is kind of clever. I don't read any further into it than that. It's unique, we were thinking about investing in another one, what the hey.

Yeah I picked it up right away last Sunday because it was $10 off at Target. The packaging and the color still look neat to me but we'll see the real reception it gets when it gets unwrapped on Sunday.

Lol, I just checked out the link to the picture of the green DS and found the caption under it to be pretty amusing:

"Yay! I wonder who this bundle is targeted at? Can we please get Virtual Console for the DSi instead of this crap?"

I love when "hardcore" gamers get pissed off when something is made that isn't specifically targeted at them.