IGNORED

Mad Bodies Release!

Gorf

I recommend using the Rapid Fire Controller if you gots one! it helkps alittle...

Ha! It doesn't help to much does it! :D When I design MB, I thought about those Rapid Fire Controllers (weak cheat controllers)! MB cripples them with the detection code, mahaha... :twisted: It's all right to get :x !

:rolling: :x :P Im gonna whoop ya!

I recommend using the Rapid Fire Controller if you gots one! it helkps alittle...

Ha! It doesn't help to much does it! :D When I design MB, I thought about those Rapid Fire Controllers (weak cheat controllers)! MB cripples them with the detection code, mahaha... :twisted: It's all right to get :x !

:twisted: seeing your face and hearing your voice 7 times each game before i die makes me so mad!! :x I hope you code a fighter so i can whoop that ass!! :D YOU LITTLE CUSS!!!! :x

I've played it several times now but am just not getting the game....what is good vs. what is bad.

The planet thing and the deteriorating paddle is killing me... it seems I lose paddle life if I don't bounce the planets and I lose paddle life if I do bounce the planets....

The blue slashes and red fire cones are clearly bad and I shoot those when I can.

Are there also different types of planets? It seems that some are more squishy. Is that just for looks, or do I need to treat them differently?

bounce and shoot the planets, dont let them fall off the bottom. avoid the fireballs. shoot or avoid the red slashes/blue cones as well as the ships you will see later. the spacestations will not harm you, grab the spacemen and attach them to the spacestations for points and powerups.

I'm willing to buy one, but I keep getting the PayPal message: Sorry — your last action could not be completed

I'll have another go in 24 hrs

Lower your IE privacy settings to low when you click the link.

You can raise them back to Medium after you are done if you like.

Note: privacy settings, not security settings.

It's just a cookie IE doesn't like.

I use to love playing Mad Bodies with my RFC. :love:

But Terance made me disable them. :(

Now my thumb always hurts after play MB. :x

Are you 100% sure its disabled?? Mine works fine,i just hold the "B" button down, i wish the RFC had a working "C" button so i could move side-to-side with the paddle quicker though. :cool: this game is MADFUN!

Are you 100% sure its disabled?? Mine works fine,i just hold the "B" button down, i wish the RFC had a working "C" button so i could move side-to-side with the paddle quicker though. :cool: this game is MADFUN!

I use to only play MB with a RFC.

It would fire so fast that it almost overwhelmed the jag with so many bullets.

The planets would be destroyed instantly.

Terance made me take it out and limit the succession of bullets that are possible.

The Graphics Man won most of the arguments when it comes to keeping this game madning! :x

Sure, that you had room for... but not rotary code..

:D

AX

I'm willing to buy one, but I keep getting the PayPal message: Sorry — your last action could not be completed

I'll have another go in 24 hrs

Lower your IE privacy settings to low when you click the link.

You can raise them back to Medium after you are done if you like.

Note: privacy settings, not security settings.

It's just a cookie IE doesn't like.

Just ordered my game, I didn't checked to accept third party cookies using Firefox, now that's on there were no problems. :D

I really didn't want to spend $80 on another Jaguar game right now, but my addiction won over and I placed my order to make sure I get a copy out of the first run. It sounds like it will be well worth it!

AX

I'm not sure how a rotary controller would help.

You have to move on more than one axis.

I haven't seen a rotary controller with a directional pad.

Woo-hoo, just got the game out of the mailbox. The case is awesome!

Won't get to play it until later tonight, I'm headed out the door to go do my other hobby (at the shooting range!) If you think game collecting gets expensive... Try being a gun nut too. :)

AX

I could have easily coded it for use with a CX-22, St or Amiga mouse...but noooooo!

Woo-hoo, just got the game out of the mailbox. The case is awesome!

Won't get to play it until later tonight, I'm headed out the door to go do my other hobby (at the shooting range!) If you think game collecting gets expensive... Try being a gun nut too. :)

Enjoy those while you can...I m sure DaBama has plans to take that freedom away from us too.

Lock and Load baby! Lock and load!

Edited by Gorf

AX

I could have easily coded it for use with a CX-22, St or Amiga mouse...but noooooo!

We'll find other uses for the CX-22

AX

We'll find other uses for the CX-22

Too late to make friends now! I already have it incorporated in KatyKylr

and Paddle Baddles 3D.

If only we had Missile Comand 3D source. I'd add it in there as well....

but that's not our property anyway.

:P