SE Michigan Get Together (Sept. 12th)

Tempest

Who's Coming?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you...

• Going only to Petes
    • Going to Petes and the get together at my house

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Do we have a list of everyone who is gonna be there...?

I want to unused T-shirts for everyone...(game t's of course)

ALso wanted to know if anyone wants to set up anything for trades? Should I bring some stuff? Anything specific.. I have that Newish Nintendo Neon Sign, A gameboy advance display unit....and tons of standees/ game materials ....pm me or post here!

Would love to make it and meet some other atari fans, I`m from Downriver (Riverview) but I`m busy the next few weekends. :sad: But maybe next year or so.

Hey I'm down in Flat Rock. I guess there are more Downriver Atari fans then I thought. :) All us Downriver folks will have to hook up sometime. One thing I've been dying to do is start some sort of regular game night, like Sonic R does. I never tried because I didn't think there were enough people close enough to make it work, but you're the fourth person I know of down here. :)

Tempest

I think a game night would be great. I have thought about posting an Ad on craigslist, for a classic game night, but you never know what kind of crazies might be out there.

I would very much like to attend your get together and meet some fellow classic game fans, and talk about the possibilities of having game nights.

I am mostly just a Colecovision fan, but open to trying classic games that others enjoy.

Would love to make it and meet some other atari fans, I`m from Downriver (Riverview) but I`m busy the next few weekends. :sad: But maybe next year or so.

Hey I'm down in Flat Rock. I guess there are more Downriver Atari fans then I thought. :) All us Downriver folks will have to hook up sometime. One thing I've been dying to do is start some sort of regular game night, like Sonic R does. I never tried because I didn't think there were enough people close enough to make it work, but you're the fourth person I know of down here. :)

Tempest

I think a game night would be great. I have thought about posting an Ad on craigslist, for a classic game night, but you never know what kind of crazies might be out there.

I would very much like to attend your get together and meet some fellow classic game fans, and talk about the possibilities of having game nights.

I am mostly just a Colecovision fan, but open to trying classic games that others enjoy.

Love to have you Yurkie we take gamers of all types in our group lol and am sure Chris Leech would love to pick your brain about the Colecovision. :)

Edited by jboypacman

Maybe change the title of this thread to reflect the new event, or split off discussion of the new event into a new thread? :ponder:

..Al

Al maybe we could some how get a "users group" for us in Michigan like New England has? Just a thought on my part but not for sure what would be needed to do something like this.

Edited by jboypacman

Al maybe we could some how get a "users group" for us in Michigan like New England has? Just a thought on my part but not for sure what would be need to do something like this.

I'd be glad to do that, it certainly seems like there's enough interest. Perhaps discussion of creating an informal user group can be started in a new thread. You'll need to come up with a name. :)

..Al

Al maybe we could some how get a "users group" for us in Michigan like New England has? Just a thought on my part but not for sure what would be need to do something like this.

I'd be glad to do that, it certainly seems like there's enough interest. Perhaps discussion of creating an informal user group can be started in a new thread. You'll need to come up with a name. :)

..Al

Ok folks i started a tread over in "user groups" in hopes to get things going for a Michigan AtariAge user group so please head over there and check it out.

Edited by jboypacman