IGNORED

Warehouse find in the making

check this out:

anyone want to book a road trip to canada and check out niagara falls in the mean time. youll have to cut and paste the below address in your browser (or maybe someone can edit it to be clickable)

http://stcatharines.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-video-games-consoles-Atarri-games-big-box-137-W0QQAdIdZ128832376

its hilarius that the guy is removing the uber valuable pac-man and donkey kong. flea dealers at there finest - it sounds though like the games might be boxed complete from the description - all 137 of them

why don't I get these chances locally :(

I PULLED THE 2 PAC-MAN GAMES AND THE DONKEY KONG GAME AS MY BUDDY SAYS THEY ARE COLLECTIBLE AND I SHOULD SELL THEM FOR $10 A PIECE.

Far too rich for my blood, I guess I'll have to pass of those too treasures. But I'll gladly give you the requested $2 each for Video Life, Cakewalk, Q*bert's Qubes, Crazy Climber and Halloween that you've got sitting there. :D

i just realized that canada is the home to some really obscure stuff like K-Tel, Spectravideo, double enders, and all the stuff that couldnt cut in the USA... j/k ...lol

imagine the braggin rights and talk if someone say came across 10 sealed Bumper Bash or Mangia or even a couple assault carts ! if dis is a regular flea market i got a feeling there will be quite a few people looking shifty eyed at each other in line at the door for it to open - unless sumguy gets to the seller during the week