IGNORED

WANTED: Super Wildcard DX2 PAL 64MB

GOTHCLAWZ

if anyone has specific information about getting a zip drive running on a super wild card, please let me know

-mw

Well I just thought, with me being a huge, retro Windows fan. I think that my computer can use the lead that attaches the SNES to that floppy device, meaning that I think you can just connect the Wildcard to your computer & take it from there.

if anyone has specific information about getting a zip drive running on a super wild card, please let me know

-mw

Well I just thought, with me being a huge, retro Windows fan. I think that my computer can use the lead that attaches the SNES to that floppy device, meaning that I think you can just connect the Wildcard to your computer & take it from there.

connecting the SWCDX to the computer's parallel port is easy and well documented. I am not interested in doing that for a variety of reasons. I want the zip drive.

Well, there is your problem right there.

What? I gave a probability.

connecting the SWCDX to the computer's parallel port is easy and well documented. I am not interested in doing that for a variety of reasons. I want the zip drive.

I see...

This is just too damn funny! Keep it up OP :D

Osbo, I've seen this for around £125 & I REALLY want one, so who ever has one is going to get a big check after the 29th of May.

Osbo, I've seen this for around £125 & I REALLY want one, so who ever has one is going to get a big check after the 29th of May.

Just wondering, how much is this check for that is comming in that is gonna make you rich? I'm being serious here, not just poking fun at you like normal.

I'm actually impressed in a good way Shawn. I would have pegged you for asking him how much his Grams is giving him for his birthday or if that was when he was getting his allowance since it was a Friday.

Really though I hope nothing bad happened that allowed you to get a good chunk of money and hope that it was something very good!

Just wondering, how much is this check for that is comming in that is gonna make you rich? I'm being serious here, not just poking fun at you like normal.

Everyone deserves a chance and I hope that he really can develop into a good member of this community.

I'm actually impressed in a good way Shawn. I would have pegged you for asking him how much his Grams is giving him for his birthday or if that was when he was getting his allowance since it was a Friday.

I'm more just curious what dollar amount a young fella like him equals to being "rich" as I've not got a dollar figure from a youngster in a while that makes them feel "rich for a day". When I was a kid if I had $50 bucks I was rich if you follow me.

125 pounds its like what? 200 bucks or so? big check... right

£125 = $200.53 :)

Big check, yeah. I don't mean a to say it's a huge amount of money, but wouldn't you really like an extra $200 in your budget?

Read my posts carefully, I mean that I will be rich on the 29th so throwing £125 at something won't mean anything to me. I'm noting saying that I'm going to make anybody else rich.

I'm more just curious what dollar amount a young fella like him equals to being "rich" as I've not got a dollar figure from a youngster in a while that makes them feel "rich for a day". When I was a kid if I had $50 bucks I was rich if you follow me.

Were you ever given 4 figures?

Edited by GOTHCLAWZ

Everyone deserves a chance and I hope that he really can develop into a good member of this community.

I hope so, too, but now he's sending me little jerk-off PMs about what an asshole I am, and I doubt I am the only one. So I kinda doubt it.

Chris

I hope so, too, but now he's sending me little jerk-off PMs about what an asshole I am, and I doubt I am the only one. So I kinda doubt it.

Chris

I was asking you to be mature so we could put this behind us. Do I have to post the PMs? Seriously, grow up.