IGNORED

Dingoo A320

hurt

Yeah, the a330 isn't much of an improvement. Improve the CPU, and add wifi with SMB sharing/syncing... I'll gladly upgrade.

I would upgrade if they offically went Dingux out of the box on it.

Installing the Dingux loader is such a trivial thing. Having the OS run off the SD card also saves you from potentially bricking the device with simple OS updates.

I feel if the official OS was Dingux there would be vast improvements to it. It would maybe even get tv out working in dingux. :)

My first challenge is actually finding a mini-SD card. I'll try MicroCenter, as Target does not have one.

I went to a "dumpster party" yesterday(bring stuff you don't want, take stuff you do), and the Dingoo was a hit when I hooked it up to the TV. People were taking turns playing Galaga, with a session of Fester's Quest beforehand, both in NES mode. One user did report hand cramping though, as I did.

My first challenge is actually finding a mini-SD card. I'll try MicroCenter, as Target does not have one.

I went to a "dumpster party" yesterday(bring stuff you don't want, take stuff you do), and the Dingoo was a hit when I hooked it up to the TV. People were taking turns playing Galaga, with a session of Fester's Quest beforehand, both in NES mode. One user did report hand cramping though, as I did.

I notice hand cramps when playing MegaMan X on Snes. The buttons are a little close to hold it like a standard snes controller, but with some work you can find a position that helps.

What's the trick on getting Sega Master System games on?

I noticed my .sms files now have the 'gunsight' icon next to them, but lock up when I choose them. I have the SMS emulator "installed"(ie on the hard drive), but does it have to be in a specific location?

• 5 years later...

This is a really old topic, but I still use my Dingoo A320 and recently installed the atari 800 emulator. One game I am trying to play is the original Castle Wolfenstein. I can control movement with the joystick, and aim the gun using the joystick and a button. But I can't get the other buttons to fire or search. I tried to find a button configuration option, but I didn't see one in the settings. Has anyone successfully played castle wolfenstein on a dingoo a320 ? Thanks