IGNORED

Season 2 5200 HSC Round 10 *Super Pac-Man*

darthkur

post-1104-1246212432_thumb.png

By the way - I just tried to play the game on the 5200 using my multicart, but the game crashes at boot. Is there any solution to that? Maybe run it on a two-port insted of a 4-port?

I ran into this problem with my Maxicart also but i had two bin files to try.

70,990 on a real 5200 with stock controllers. I had a lot easier time than on emulator, especially on the bonus rounds where you need to keep the speed button pressed down and whip around those corners quickly.

I also tried with a Genesis 6-button pad w/Masterplay Interface. However, Pac kept wanting to go up using this setup so I couldn't handle the control as well.

This is probably my final score.

post-37-1246285946_thumb.jpg

Chris-in-NJ, to post your .jpg image, click Add Reply. The you'll see in a blue Attachments box, click Browse and select your .jpg image. Then click the green UPLOAD button after you've picked your image. At this point, you'll see you have 1 attachment. Enter your text in the text box and click Add Reply.

I've tried that Cafeman, and it doesn't work. There's a delay while the page says "Uploading File...", but it still says "Manage Current Attachments (0)" near the bottom afterward, and the image just isn't there.

Edited by Chris-in-NJ

That's it for this round. Congratulations to newcomer Chris-in-NJ for his remarkable high score. I hope everyone had fun "chasing ghosts"......in a Super way of coarse.

Edited by darthkur