IGNORED

Colecovision Joust

Yurkie

There's also a Ms. Pac-Man prototype for the CV. The only person I know that has it is reluctant to have it dumped. It also might be stuck in a debugging mode as all it does when played is show a martini glass moving through the maze. I have the sound tables for this also.

Just wondering if you are going to post the sound source for Joust dutchman2000

• 1 month later...
Yurkie-

Yes, I plan to do that when I have time. This is a bad week as I am busy most if not all nights.

It is only the sound data tables, no other code.

Okay, so would now be a better time? Don't make us beg, Dutchman. :P

Ditto..... Please! :)

newcoleco is a sound genius, sure he would love to see what you have.

Yurkie-

Yes, I plan to do that when I have time. This is a bad week as I am busy most if not all nights.

Dutch told me that the sound data is printed on 12 pages that do not scan very well. I told him that perhaps experts like newcoleco would only require the first page to determine if and how the data can be used.

Yurkie-

Dutch told me that the sound data is printed on 12 pages that do not scan very well. I told him that perhaps experts like newcoleco would only require the first page to determine if and how the data can be used.

I retract my statement and apologize for posting it.

Edited by Yurkie

I mean no disrespect, but I doubt he has anything. Was probably something he said to create hype back when the original thread for this was posted. And figured if he kept dragging his feet people would forget about it.

I would suggest you keep comments like this to yourself, especially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

I know for a fact that he has the sound tables. Are you going to call me a liar now?

Tempest

No need to get upset Tempest. If this offended you I apologize.

I mean no disrespect, but I doubt he has anything. Was probably something he said to create hype back when the original thread for this was posted. And figured if he kept dragging his feet people would forget about it.

You mean no disrespect but then go on to accuse a long time and well known AA member of lying as a publicity stunt? Brilliant!

I know for a fact that he has the sound tables. Are you going to call me a liar now?

I would suggest you keep comments like this to yourself, especially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Tempest

Just go ahead and scan it and let us figure out how readable it is. Geez.

It doesn't matter if an OCR can read it or not. There are some of us out here who would happily type it in by hand if we had to... except we can't do that until we get the scans. Even a photograph with a good digital camera would be better than nothing.

Edited by Bruce Tomlin