IGNORED

Interested in a quality built 5200 controller?

MattG/Snyper2099

I am posting this to see if there is any interest in such a controller. I want to know befor I o spend a bunch of $$$ on parts and then no one wants then. The controllers resemble a NES advantage and would cost appox. $50. If enough people are interested, i'll need abunch of dead 5200 controllers to start production as well. I have built a couple quality 5200 controllers that I have been using for over two years with no problems whatsoever. Anyone have the slightest bit of interest? Oh btw, I'm intitailly making hardly anything on these... it costs $30 a piece just to build the things not to mention about 5 hours of work. Thought I should try and share my 5200 controller solution with other if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry for the lack of info, I have had finals at school the past two weeks. I tell you being a senior in college sucks. Anyway, I understand now that I need to post some pics but everyone please be patient. The controller I've developed uses the origional pots for the analog inputs but has remapped buttons that don't crap up. Like I said above, it's not that different from a nes advantage joystick. I have to bring all the junk to school with me to get some good quality pics in our lab. I'll try to have them up here this week.

(12-10-01)

Count me in as a potential customer as well. If the pics look good I'd be interested in getting one.

I'm not familiar with the advantage stick you're referring to. Can somebody point me to a link so I can see what they look like? I'll do some Google hunting as well...

- FH -

Edit followup: Found a link with what the NES Advantage looks like.

NES Advantage

Something like this for the 5200 would be great! I'm most definitely interested.

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: Fourth Horseman ]

• 10 months later...