IGNORED

my gaming area UPDATE 3-26-10

Fire Shark - what the h3ll is that?

And I love that chair next to the arcade cab!

Your collection rocks!

thanks.i had a matching loveseat as well but i no longer have it.

fire shark is a vertical shooter made by toplan,but released in the u.s by romstar.also came out for sega genesis too.

I think you need to dust that Saturn lol. I'm guessing the flash makes it look worse than it really is.

your right stich.i do need to dust.i might actually sell the saturn and all the import &domestic games i have for it as i dont play it to much anymore.

Nice collection mark (looks like it took you the best part of 30+ years to put together)

I guess you'll be sharing your pc e games with jboy

what are you doing with the crappy thumbstick controller for the 7800...you know by now the only way to experience 7800 games is through a cx-40 (plenty of the your side of the big drink)

Nice collection mark (looks like it took you the best part of 30+ years to put together)

I guess you'll be sharing your pc e games with jboy

what are you doing with the crappy thumbstick controller for the 7800...you know by now the only way to experience 7800 games is through a cx-40 (plenty of the your side of the big drink)

you busted me carmel!!i do indeed use the "nes style"controller on my 7800.i actually have a couple stock joysticks that work fine for the 7800,i just always used the control pad instead.i shall use the stock joystick when i play food fight today :)

Wow I want that Donkey Kong Jr thing. Does anyone have any information on that thing? Way cool looking little cab. Oh and you have an Intellivision in your collection so that makes you awesome.

thanks.the dk jr cab is one of the coleco releases from early 80's.there is also frogger,pacman,etc.they have awesome screens and are a blast to play.i got the dk jr at goodwill for $1.

and intellivision is awesome!!