IGNORED

Pictures and Movies from Fujiama Party this weekend in Lengenfeld/Germany

BigBen

Hi,

we have a new record participation (50 people showed up) and un-beatable fun with 'Animal Party Live' here in Lengenfeld.

Some Pictures and a Movie can be found at Fujiama Party Photos

Bernd & Carsten

Looked like a great time! Very pretty blonde girl there as well :)

Stephen Anderson

Thats in fact my Falcon. The hand holds the NetUSBee Ethernet Adapter.

Its more a Netee (NetUSBee without USB). Its that far completed so the Ethernet works.

But the interesting bit you find on BigBen's link, scroll down to Saturday/Samstag!!

Hey Krupkaj, thanks for sharing your pics!

Greets,

Beetle

Edited by Beetle

It was a great party!

There you could met interesting people (do you know their names ;-)?)

- the developer of the XL Laptop

- the developer of the SDrive

- the developers of the S/XEGS RAMCART

- the developers of the SIO2USB

- the developers of the USB cartridge

- the winner, the third and the fourth of the ABBUC Hardware Contest 2008

- the winner of the ABBUC Hardware Contest 2007

- the second and the third of the ABBUC Hardware Contest 2005

- the winner of the ABBUC Software Contest 2008

- the fourth of the ABBUC Software Contest 2007

- the winner and the second of the ABBUC Software Contest 2006

- the winner of the ABBUC Software Contest 2005

- the second of the ABBUC Software Contest 2004

- twelve players of the ABBUC Bundesliga - Highscorechat (Place 1 to 6 and 6 other)

- president of ABBUC

- leader of ABBUC hardware department

- leader of ABBUC software department

- leader of ABBUC event department

- leader of ABBUC public domain library department

- leader of ABBUC infothek/programmers group department

- ABBUC user group RAF

- ABBUC user group RENO

- ABBUC user group HAR

- ATARI user group C.P.U.

- many members of AtariAge

- and and and

It was a great party!

[...]

- and and and

And the developer of YASH, QMEG OS and former highscore holder in Bomb Jack. :D

cool..What was the highest score made? and did anyone manage to achieve the bonus screen by collecting all the blinking bombs in sequence? :D

Hello Tezz

We have the yearly meeting of the members of the ABBUC (JHV) on the 24th of Oktober. But that's only for ABBUC members as we have to vote on things. And the official part can take up a big part of the day. It only lasts one day. Next party in Friedrichstadt (NOMAM Fritztown) will probably be at the end of April or the beginning of May next year. The next Fujiama will be somewhere in July next year. Usually, Mr. V. announces the exact date of the Fujiama at the JHV. The Fritztown is usually announced sometime after new year. There are more meetings through the year, but I'm not sure when or where. AFAIK the Fritztown and Fujiama are the only 2-3 day meetings in Germany. Other Atari 8 bit meetings are usually in Poland and Czechia.

You can find group photo's of the meetings I've been to (couldn't be there this weekend) previously on my meetings page. A lot of the people at this years meeting have been at previous Fujiama and Fritztown meetings.

greetings

Mathy

It was a great party!

[...]

- and and and

And the developer of YASH, QMEG OS and former highscore holder in Bomb Jack. :D

cool..What was the highest score made? and did anyone manage to achieve the bonus screen by collecting all the blinking bombs in sequence? :D

http://skriegel.de/atari/bj1.JPG

Hello Tezz

We have the yearly meeting of the members of the ABBUC (JHV) on the 24th of Oktober. But that's only for ABBUC members as we have to vote on things. And the official part can take up a big part of the day. It only lasts one day. Next party in Friedrichstadt (NOMAM Fritztown) will probably be at the end of April or the beginning of May next year. The next Fujiama will be somewhere in July next year. Usually, Mr. V. announces the exact date of the Fujiama at the JHV. The Fritztown is usually announced sometime after new year. There are more meetings through the year, but I'm not sure when or where. AFAIK the Fritztown and Fujiama are the only 2-3 day meetings in Germany. Other Atari 8 bit meetings are usually in Poland and Czechia.

You can find group photo's of the meetings I've been to (couldn't be there this weekend) previously on my meetings page. A lot of the people at this years meeting have been at previous Fujiama and Fritztown meetings.

greetings

Mathy

Thanks Mathy, I'll have a look through the photos on your site.

I'd like to attend one of the next Parties. Am I right in thinking that Fujiama has the biggest attendance each year?

Hello Tezz

Fujiama probably has slightly more attendents then Fritztown. But there have only been two Fritztown meetings. Fujiama has been going on since 2006 and before that, the location was used (but not in July) for the Unconventional. Fritztown is up north, close to Denmark. Fujiama is close to Czechia. I don't know many Danish Atari 8 bit users, but there are lot's of Atari 8 bit users in Czechia and Poland. Fritztown is closer to the sea and held in mid spring, Fujiama is held in July. So temperature might also be a tad higher. But as you can see on the pictures, chances are pretty high, you'll meet many the same people at both parties. For me, Fritztown is a 625 km drive (one way) and Fujiama is a 600 km drive (one way).

greetings

Mathy

Hello Tezz

Fujiama probably has slightly more attendents then Fritztown. But there have only been two Fritztown meetings. Fujiama has been going on since 2006 and before that, the location was used (but not in July) for the Unconventional. Fritztown is up north, close to Denmark. Fujiama is close to Czechia. I don't know many Danish Atari 8 bit users, but there are lot's of Atari 8 bit users in Czechia and Poland. Fritztown is closer to the sea and held in mid spring, Fujiama is held in July. So temperature might also be a tad higher. But as you can see on the pictures, chances are pretty high, you'll meet many the same people at both parties. For me, Fritztown is a 625 km drive (one way) and Fujiama is a 600 km drive (one way).

greetings

Mathy

That sounds good to me, it's a part of the country I've never been to.. I think it'll be a longer drive for me though :D

...as long as my TomTom Europe gets me there!

Hello Tezz

Maybe it's cheaper to fly with one of those low budget companies.

greetings

Mathy

PS I you do decide to drive, don't forget your snorkle. :D

:D haha, it's ok we've built a tunnel.

I usually do fly a lot but I prefer to drive if I can do, I like the road trip through Europe. Actually I took the Eurostar through the tunnel to Paris last week, I liked the channel tunnel last year to drive on and off with no troubles into Europe, it's the way to travel I think

Edited by Tezz