IGNORED

Pac-Land

atari2600land

It wasn't really terrible.Was it Ms. Pacman?No.Is it like playing Battle Wheels or Xybots or Xenophobe or Slime World or A.P.B.?No.It is the campy arcade game conversion Pac-Land.I would rather play it than Cyberball or NFL Football or a few other Lynx duds I own though!For $12 or less I'd try it,atari2600land.If you should hate it,you won't feel like you could on a rare or nonrare title you think you threw $40,50 or 100 bucks away on that you loathe but bought for your collection. :) ;) Think like that.

I think it's a good game. I always liked playing it at the arcade with it's 'Track & Field' style controls. Those controls work fine on the Lynx version. Pac-Land conveys the look and feel of the Saturday morning cartoon it was based on quite well. I especially like the music, which was also ripped from the cartoon. $12 loose is 'eh', but it's not a particularly common game either. I'd rather pay $20+ for a complete version, but I like my games complete. Plus it comes with a great poster complete.

$12 loose is borderline but not horrible for this game. If you were a fan of the cartoon and pac man in general then it's a cool little game for what it is. I bought mine when I bought my first Lynx system at Babbages and for years never got into it until recently and I have to admit it's a fun little game and a nice addition to my Lynx collection.

I bought it mainly for the poster. The Lynx posters look great in my gameroom.

I don't care for the game, but my 12 year old daughter likes it. I am more into the puzzle games.

My 12 year old is also mature enough not to jump at someone and call them a moron when she thinks they might have made an honest mistake. I taught her better manners than that...

It really bugs me when people post at each other so rudely for no real reason. We are all supposed to be fellow gamers here.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't in the UK where both he and I live so check your facts before replying!!!! :P

Technically, Pac-Land was not on the US NES, but it was released on the FAMICOM as a Japanese ONLY release. It was also released on the Lynx, TurboGrafx-16, ZX Spectrum, the Amstrad CPC, the MSX, and the Atari ST. It was later republished on the Namco Museum 4 disc on PSX/one. I may have missed a console or two in there, but regardless, you were rude, and didn't bother doing a little research.