IGNORED

Lynx games in the "Wild"

doctorclu

Just a quick pick for those that need a copy of Qix, saw that Electronic Discount Sales in Arlington still have their copies in a bin for $9.95.

post-4709-1248612167_thumb.jpg

There is also a gaming shop at the Irving Mall that I have picked up Lynx games. I think I bought Toki and Viking Child from them in about the $15 range. Neat that they get what they get.

And then there was ONE time I got a copy of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure from the Movie Trading Company. I'm just saying this to say they WILL carry the Lynx, if anyone ever turns a copy in.

All this in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Anyone else know of places in the wild where you live that carry Lynx games?

Only an occasinal pawn shop,I guess.Used game shops are a waste around here (IL),as are flea markets and such.Only one time did I see and buy a Lynx 2,Pouch case,and California Games for $40 at an IN flea market in 2002.Not even Jag stuff shows up at all,2600 or 5200 sometimes does.Kind of sad really.

Haven't seen a Lynx cart since in a store or flea market since I got Rygar for $1 at KB Toys in 1993. When I found vglq's website 10+ years ago with a bunch of $10 game I was like, ":o Mom you must call these people over the phone and give them your credit card number and order me these Lynx games." Loading their site on archive.org = memorieeeeees

Sorry, tangent :P

Movie Trading Company is known as Vintage Stock around here. They buy and sell Lynx stuff, but there's a lot that they "don't have in their database". they generally sel Lynx games as bulk video games, meaning if you happen on a Super Off Road, it's still gonna cost you just $5.

Today I was at a place called CGX at the Irving Mail in, you guessed it, Irving, Texas. 972 255 4263.

The other locations are:

Temple, TX 254 791 4263

Sherman, TX 903 891 9120

Mesquite, TX 972 686 4263

Frisco, TX 214 387 4263

Valley View Dallas, TX 972 386 4263

Plano, TX 972 578 9269

Lots of Atari love at this place. They have all the new stuff, but they are trying to get into the new retro stuff. The man running the show who I believe was "Junior" works there on Sunday and Friday I believe. He is a old fan of the Lynx and when I bought Kung Food remembered it was a fun game.

post-4709-1249870529_thumb.jpg

They have some Lynx Items there, as you can see here.

post-4709-1249870578_thumb.jpgpost-4709-1249870589_thumb.jpg

The Lynx games are $12.95 a piece. No idea on the price for the Lynx 1.

There was another Lynx sighting, it was in the bad lands of Grand Prarie, Texas at Trader's Village. You go clear to the back and there is "Kroft's Collectables" Here is the single shot of the Lynx that was there.

post-4709-1249873992_thumb.jpg

They've had more Lynx from time to time. That was what was there two weeks ago.

And Movie Trading Company. Bought Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure from them a few months back, so if someone was willing to turn in a rare cat like the Lynx, you have to know they would be willing to sell it.