IGNORED

Intellicart's are sold out!

Congrats, and go Cards. I'm rooting for STL, but they've got to pitch Bonds next game. ;)

Anyway, just like the Cuttle Cart, I'd say this is pretty much invaluable for a gamer cramped for space (like me), or for anyone too lazy to change carts or spend food $ on rare carts (me again). I'm actually surprised both of these didn't disappear over night: I bought one of the last 10 or so Intellicarts and that was over a month ago, and as soon as I can figure out why mine doesn't work I plan on logging a ton of time on it...

There is also a device like this for the Vectrex, and, maybe others (not counting flashcarts). Any other systems this type of thing is out for?

[sound of a thread being hijacked ;)]

The intellicart and cuttle carts rock! I got one of the last intellicarts also. Where is there a cart like this for the vectrex? I am getting tired of burring rom's all the time for the vectrex.

I am slowly working on a pocket pc program for the intellicart like the playbin for the cuttlecart. Just hook a serial cable up an pocket pc.

This will be my first pocket pc program, and my first program using a serial port. Lot's of learning to do.

On a just beacuse I can note, at the cincy classic show I got a system changer for the intv and it worked, so I pluged the cuttle cart in it, and the few games I tried worked fine.

@uber: I just can't get it to load anything anymore. I extended the RSU-232 cable and likely that is the problem, but I can't figure it out: the connections are tight and the Intellicart screen comes up. It just stopped working a few weeks ago. Dunno.

I'll put some work into it this weekend, and dream about getting an intv and 2600 and CV with video and audio mods into the cheap arcade cab I picked up. Of course, roms would be loaded from a palm pilot nailed to the side :)

Also: VecRam site. I'd get this too, but already have Sean's multicart, which rocks. http://www.ric.dial.pipex.com/

Where is there a cart like this for the vectrex?  I am getting tired of burning rom's all the time for the vectrex.

Richard Hutchinson (UK) sells the VecRAM cart for $70 includes worldwide shipping. Indespensible for the Vectrex enthusiast. It has a serial port and comes with windows communication software for dumping all Vectrex games (less Animaction) to the VecRAM cart.

go to Richard's site for more info ...

www.vectrex.biz

Rob Mitchell

(I got the HP200 palmtop version of the VecRAM cart ! Palmtop to Vectrex ! )