IGNORED

Fallout: Mothership Zeta

S1500

• 3 weeks later...

I played though this a couple of weeks ago after having played through all the previous DLC. I would say this was, for me, easily the worst of all the DLC packs. I liked the whole abduction and escape bit, and opening the cryogenic pod things, but apart from that it was dull, dull, dull. :(

I played though this a couple of weeks ago after having played through all the previous DLC. I would say this was, for me, easily the worst of all the DLC packs. I liked the whole abduction and escape bit, and opening the cryogenic pod things, but apart from that it was dull, dull, dull. :(

thanks for the reply

after being suckered into getting Achorage.... I am weary about their 1st person shooter modules

I will get this one but I am not in any hurry.

I bought Anchorage (Not worth the cash) and the one that raised you level cap (was worth the cash) and then heard they were releasing a Game of the Year edition in a couple months with all 5 downloads included. My plan is to wait for the G.O.T.Y to hit the $20 price range and just that.

I have an extra 1000 points which I think is enough to get one of the expansion packs. I don't have any of them right now and this one sounds like it would be the most fun to play, but is there any others that you guys would recommend instead of this one?

but is there any others that you guys would recommend instead of this one?

If you're going to get just one, I'd get Broken Steel. Has a decent plot and raises your level cap to 30.

Alright thanks! Yeah for now I'm just looking at one since I already have the points on my account :)

I bought Anchorage (Not worth the cash) and the one that raised you level cap (was worth the cash) and then heard they were releasing a Game of the Year edition in a couple months with all 5 downloads included. My plan is to wait for the G.O.T.Y to hit the $20 price range and just that.

Oooo sweetness! I just started playing this again and haven't downloaded any of the content. Was waiting to finish the Shivering Isles on Oblivion, first, but I'm gonna do like you moycon and get this when its out. Should be done with my Masters by then and have loads of game time! Nice!

• 4 weeks later...

Mothership Zeta was just okay. Brotherhood is a must. Pointe Lookout was a pretty cool variation that adds a mission to the regular story. The Pitt has one of the coolest FO3 set-pieces with the tower in the middle of the steel yard. I swear I got vertigo!

Edited by lowscore