Photo

Brand-new production MJ-R.I.P. Michael Jackson Tribute

13 replies to this topic

#1 Poison OFFLINE  

Poison

Moonsweeper

• 395 posts

Posted Tue Aug 4, 2009 11:49 PM

Hi, POISON and FANDAL brings you small tribute to Michael Jackson. It contains nice pictures, nice music and scroll.

R.I.P. Michael! We Love You!

Attached Files

#2 Poison OFFLINE  

Poison

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 395 posts

Posted Tue Aug 4, 2009 11:58 PM

It needs Stereo and 130XE !!

#3 Thelen OFFLINE  

Thelen

Dragonstomper

• 546 posts

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 2:27 AM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: very good demo ! I never exspected he would ever die....It was a real shock to me.

#4 Tezz OFFLINE  

Tezz

River Patroller

• 2,412 posts

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 4:27 AM

I was just watching this a couple of days ago when it appeared on Fandals website. Good stuff.

#5 MEtalGuy66 OFFLINE  

MEtalGuy66

River Patroller

• 2,776 posts
  • If it aint broke, fix it anyway!

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 8:39 AM

For a true tribute, You guys should write a video game, where you have to build an amuzement park, to attract children, while selling records to make money.. Oh an also, you have to keep your legal defense fund at a certain level, or they throw you in jail for child molestation. And the higher score you achieve, the whiter your skin gets. You could make kewl animation sequences between games that show various micheal jackson album themes, and various stages of his plastic surgery..

That'd be the bomb..

#6 Mathy OFFLINE  

Mathy

River Patroller

• 2,959 posts

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 8:43 AM

Hello Ken

With VideoBoard XE graphics and Covox stereo sound?

greetings

Mathy

#7 Random Terrain OFFLINE  

Random Terrain

Visual batari Basic User

• 29,020 posts
  • Controlled Randomness
    Replay Value
    Nonlinear

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 8:49 AM

For a true tribute, You guys should write a video game, where you have to build an amuzement park, to attract children, while selling records to make money.. Oh an also, you have to keep your legal defense fund at a certain level, or they throw you in jail for child molestation. And the higher score you achieve, the whiter your skin gets. You could make kewl animation sequences between games that show various micheal jackson album themes, and various stages of his plastic surgery..

That'd be the bomb..

Now that sounds like a Michael Jackson game worth making.

#8 joeventura OFFLINE  

joeventura

Moonsweeper

• 385 posts

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 9:19 AM

That'd be the bomb..

You read my mind!
I was about to make a similar post as to why someone would waste their time.

#9 Poison OFFLINE  

Poison

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 395 posts

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 2:46 PM

try to play Theme Park :| If you dislike him, its yours business. Badmounth someone anothers anywhere elsewhere. Its really not funny.

Edited by Poison, Wed Aug 5, 2009 2:47 PM.

#10 MEtalGuy66 OFFLINE  

MEtalGuy66

River Patroller

• 2,776 posts

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 8:30 PM

I dont think its funny either.. The guy was one seriously screwed up individual, and if you dont like what I have to say, your free to a) ignore me or b) go somewhere else..

#11 sl0re OFFLINE  

sl0re

Moonsweeper

• 259 posts

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 9:09 PM

try to play Theme Park :| If you dislike him, its yours business. Badmounth someone anothers anywhere elsewhere. Its really not funny.

About all you get around here is until after the funeral. Then it's fair game / same as when you were alive.

#12 MEtalGuy66 OFFLINE  

MEtalGuy66

River Patroller

• 2,776 posts

Posted Wed Aug 5, 2009 11:06 PM

I dont think its funny either.. The guy was one seriously screwed up individual, and if you dont like what I have to say, your free to a) ignore me or b) go somewhere else..

Hey, actually, I'd like to retract those statements I made, and apologize to Poison.. I was not thinking, and did not realize how much awesome music he has made on the atari.. I have listened to many of his songs & demos and I totally respect his work and his musical knowledge/ability.. If he happens to like Micheal Jackson's work, then I can respect that too..

I'm sorry for messing up your thread, Poison..

Hats off to you, Poison, Fandal, & friends..

#13 pepax OFFLINE  

pepax

Moonsweeper

• 305 posts

Posted Thu Aug 6, 2009 1:43 PM

I like Poison's music and I also like Jackson's songs... but it doesn't mean I have to like Jackson or Poison, too.... ;)
Actually, I like Poison's personality a lot more than Jackson's :rolling:

#14 pepax OFFLINE  

pepax

Moonsweeper

• 305 posts

Posted Thu Aug 6, 2009 1:50 PM

BTW Hitler had produced some nice paintings AFAIK. Should we hate him any less? No, but we can perhaps regret what a madman he had become.
(I'm not comparing the two!!!! just trying to describe a general principle.)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users