IGNORED

Yurkie

tremoloman2006

I bought a CV on Craigslist hoping that I got a deal. While it would play Atari games via the expansion module, it wouldn't play any CV games. I sent it in to Yurkie for repairs and refurbishing and all is working great. I can't believe how good the controllers look!! Another console saved from the landfill! Thanks for the quality and quick work!!

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a modded AV Atari 7800 with new bios and ball knob controllers from Yurkie and it was simply awesome.

AV image perfect.

Instalation perfect.

It's great to have an updated bios without Atari logo every time you switch on the console. And you can play Asteroids when there's no cart! Pefect!

Controllers are great! If you want play the prosystem with american controls you must try these!

And, of course, packaging great (indeed I received the parcel in Brazil in perfect condition), communication great too!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got a modded Colecovision from Yurkie, and it plays perfectly. I ordered all the mods, and each one was worth it. The straightened cords help me sit at a comfortable distance, the pause switch is convenient for drink breaks, etc., and the controllers work very well. I plugged the composite cables in, and I was playing in seconds (using the skip bios) with great quality audio and visual outputs. I have already put in many hours, and I'm just getting started.

Thank you, Yurkie!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great guy to buy from. Excellent communicator, answers questions right away. And ships IMMEDIATELY after payment received. I bought a boxed 2600 Jr. from him, and it arrived two days after he sent it, excellently packaged and in even better shape than it looked in the pics. Look forward to doing business with Y-guy again in the future. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bought an original Gameboy DMG-01 lot from Yurkie for a good price. Arrived super quick and was very well packaged; no damage at all during shipping. Great seller and I look forward to dealing with him again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered a SNES package from Yurkie. He gave me what I consider to be a really good price on it. I didn't have any issues, things went smoothly, and I had the console, controllers, and game in about a week. The system works fine. I'll probably be giving him some business in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am very pleased with the refurbished and modded ColecoVision I purchased from Yurkie about a year ago. It functions very well, the straightened cords are a blessing, and the pause button comes in very handy! I was so happy with it that I bought 2 spare consoles from him for future use, but I have not yet needed to use them as the first ColecoVision is still working just fine. :)

Thank You very much!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yurkie sent me a composite modded ColecoVision; excellent packaging and quick shipping. Not to mention the console itself looks gorgeous, and the modded controllers look phenomenal and much better than the stock CV controllers. Thumbs up, recommended! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

Yurkie's modding work is brilliant judging from the NESRGB mod he completed for me.

I know firsthand that this mod is not for the faint of heart. I had attempted to install the NESRGB earlier this year with one of my NES systems. This didn't go so well after about a month of work.

After contacting Yurkie, I shipped out my main NES. What I got back is a piece of art. The new multi-socket looks natural as though Nintendo themselves designed it. And the palette swap switch sits nicely in one of the trenches under the system. No fuss and no mess. The NESRGB board itself brings brilliance to the machine to the point that it looks better than Wii U NES emulation. Every game, even the bad ones, looks sharp and colorful.

I can't recommend Yurkie enough if you want to invest in this upgrade for the NES.

• 1 month later...

More positive feedback being left for Yurkie.

Sent him my childhood ColecoVision for repair, refurbishing and a light mod (composite AV). Everything works again and is improved with the more up-to-date hook up. Also, the ball stick contollers work so much better than the stock ones.

Thank you Yurkie!!