• Heavy Sixer
    • Light Sixer
    • Four Switch Woody
    • Four Switch Vader
    • 2600 Jr.
    • Emulator
    • Combination of The Above

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I own a Light Sixer, Four Switch Woody and two Vaders but the only way I ever play is by Stella and my original Vader console so I picked the combination option. The other consoles were bargains and are just extras I don't use them for anything.

Wp

You forgot about the Sears Telegame systems.

Yeah, they did slip my mind. You can lump them in as "six switchers, four switchers etc."

I forgot another system also I think Coleco or someone built which played VCS games also. If one of the mods want to add in whatever that system was called feel free to do so. Too late for me to edit the poll.

Wp

Edited by sandmountainslim

You forgot about the Sears Telegame systems.

Yeah, they did slip my mind. You can lump them in as "six switchers, four switchers etc."

I forgot another system also I think Coleco or someone built which played VCS games also. If one of the mods want to add in whatever that system was called feel free to do so. Too late for me to edit the poll.

Wp

There was a Coleco Atari-cartridge system called the Gemini, which I had back in the mid-eighties. It had a terrific controller with both paddle and joystick on it and a fire button on the side.

I always play my Atari 2600 through Stella. Not all the sounds are correct but I don't care.

There was a Coleco Atari-cartridge system called the Gemini, which I had back in the mid-eighties. It had a terrific controller with both paddle and joystick on it and a fire button on the side.

I always play my Atari 2600 through Stella. Not all the sounds are correct but I don't care.

YES the Gemini! Maybe one of the Mods will add it to my poll, it deserves to be there.

Stella is cool because it lets me play games I don't own and new games in developement like the Bb games etc.

Wp

Light Sixer. Same model as I had when I was a kid. It just feels right.

Don't like the JR's, though they are compact! 4 Switchers are ok, but something is odd with the missing switches. Probably all depends on what that first Atari looked like!

Used to be 7800, but those are in the works right now.

Some emulation, but mostly for developing and tinkering.

Edited by potatohead

Mhhh... 38.3% claim to have and primarily use Six-Switchers, more than half of them Heavy Sixers...

Somehow I don't really buy it, AFAIK there should be like 10 times as much 4-switchers than 6-switchers...

Why?

We are enthusiasts, and we seek out heavy 6-ers because they are cool despite being more rare than other consoles.