IGNORED

Atari Jaguar to be featured on GNET Underground

triverse

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone here, that is interested in it, that the Atari Jaguar will be one of the systems featured on GNET Underground this Friday, the 21st, at 9 pm EST.  Anyone wishing to participate, either in chat or to call in and give your two cents, please visit the Gamer Network Radio site at:

http://gamernetworkradio.com

The Jaguar is not going to be the main focus of the show but part of the bigger picture so come on and let everyone know why the Jag has some of the most dedicated fans.

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone here, that is interested in it, that the Atari Jaguar will be one of the systems featured on GNET Underground this Friday, the 21st, at 9 pm EST.  Anyone wishing to participate, either in chat or to call in and give your two cents, please visit the Gamer Network Radio site at:

<a href="http://gamernetworkradio.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://gamernetworkradio.com</a>

The Jaguar is not going to be the main focus of the show but part of the bigger picture so come on and let everyone know why the Jag has some of the most dedicated fans.

Sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out. :)

The Jaguar has the most committed fans... or has the fans who should be committed the most..? ;)

Based on what I've seen, I'll go with the second... :grin:

I hope they do a special segment on developers who threaten every 10 minutes that they are going to format their hard drives. That's definitely a Jag 'special' :P

Edited by remowilliams
  • Like 1

I experienced many issues with my net connection and missed as far as participating (I could still listen in) in the chat for it and unfotunately, the Jag section was extremely short about 10 minutes compared to other sections that received a lot more air time (there were no call ins or much chat in the chat room discussing it so the hosts let it die).  Tis a shame, there are some great games available that could have been defended.

I will post the info for the download when the podcast is made available.

On a lighter note, I will be calling in and participating with this coming Friday's show and will be there to offer general gaming knowledge and to lay down some insults at Unknown Gamer (why you ask?  The man can't beat the first level of Contra III on SNES, not bad in itself enough for you?  He didn't even know there was the famous airplane fly by...).

In actuality, I don't have a problem with him, I just like to joke with him because he will actually comment back about some of it rather than ignore it.  Maybe I should contact him and let him know this...

For some info on GNET Radio why not check out my article I posted about it?  They are looking for more people willing to do some other shows, is there enough interest here in a weekly Jaguar show?  It is up to you guys, as they are willing to offer the way if you want it bad enough, just step up.

http://unnamedgaming.com/?p=8827

There is a show tonight at 10pm EST, 9pm Central for those interested.  It is going to focus on PS2 and Dreamcast era but I am sure if there is enough interest, as they have proven before, talk can be persuaded other ways.  The chat room is a big part of the show and something that is hard to capture in my reviews of their shows so if you can participate, please do, it is a lot of fun.