IGNORED

SOLD OUT / No longer available

the.golden.ax

• 1 month later...

At the moment I can offer you an apology for the extended delay, and ask for a generic opinion from the stand alone controller and joystick buyers. Would you rather have the controls sooner, or fancier? I've gotten too elaborate trying to surprise folks with bells and whistles. I realize I walk a fine line between taking too long and making it worth the wait at this point, and for that I apologize again.

Thanks,

AX

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting on some of that fancy stuff to come in shortly. There isn't a ton of space to do much more on the 7800 ProMAXpaD those are just waiting for me to make a nice insert (and have been for a month) the blue cases are the same as the NesProPad. They should be shipping very soon (and there will be some extras still for sale after I post the pics). There are two surprises I'm really trying to iron out with the sticks to really make them beyond expectations. That's me though, always biting off too much ;)

AX

• 2 months later...

Things were delayed due to the Nashville floods. I'm hoping to move soon, then get back on track. Sorry for all the delays. How did the pad buyers like their final product?

AX

I haven't used the pad yet but it looks fantastic!icon_thumbsup.gif

• 2 months later...

Hi Ax just wondering whats up I havent seen my controller yet. Let me know. Thanks

All the pads were mailed out (first 10), I'm going to make 15 more once I'm no longer homeless. As assured via PM, if yours is MIA I'll make sure you do get one on the next run. I've got plenty of parts for everything in storage safe and dry. Again, everyone, I apologize for the delays. It's time delay only, I'll always be around on AA making stuff as long as I'm alive. :)

AX

Which is, I suppose, a good point to ask where anything on the limited edition console has gone so far...?

When work was halted I'd say the project was around 50% developed. They were the last thing I put in the storage unit before the refrigerator and the fish tanks, so they would be the first thing I can work on when I get a home. Stick with me guys, I'll come through on this. :thumbsup:

I'm not happy about my situation either.

AX

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Ax sorry to be a bother but I havent seen my controller yet. Let me know whats up.

Thanks

jason

I am sorry but if it went MIA, I'll have to make another when I'm settled in at my new home. I'd planned to run 25 of these before discontinuing them. The 10 that were made all shipped including yours. Rest assured I'll make good on it for you. After nearly 6 months homeless I signed today. It will take a few months to get the house ready and settled before I resume work, but I'm finally able to say with a grin, things are improving!

AX

Hey Ax sorry to be a bother but I havent seen my controller yet. Let me know whats up.

Thanks

jason

I am sorry but if it went MIA, I'll have to make another when I'm settled in at my new home. I'd planned to run 25 of these before discontinuing them. The 10 that were made all shipped including yours. Rest assured I'll make good on it for you. After nearly 6 months homeless I signed today. It will take a few months to get the house ready and settled before I resume work, but I'm finally able to say with a grin, things are improving!

AX

Glad to hear things are looking up for you Ax. Its not a problem just take your time and keep me posted.

Thanks

Jason

• Like 1

• 2 months later...