IGNORED

Modding and Repair Services - with prices listed

Platinumfungi

I'm actively offering mod and repair services :cool:

My list of services is getting huge, so to see it in it's entirety, AND NOW WITH PRICES, please check here: http://gametz.com/?user=platinumfungi

Here's just a small sample of some of the work I do. I'm always adding new services and new custom projects too, so check the above page from time to time for updates.

NES Case Mod - Simon Belmont:

gtz1.jpg

NES Case Mod - Super Mario:

SuperMarioBrosNESNintendoCaseMod-2.jpg

Duo R custom region mode LEDs:

DarkPupleUSAmodeDuoRLEDRegionmodfor.jpg

Genesis s-video, composite, and stereo:

AngleshotforGTZ1.jpg

NES Model 2 AV mod:

gtz1.jpg

Turbo Grafx 16 custom backlit logo/power indicator:

litupclose1.jpg

SNES Model 2 custom power LED:

gtz2.jpg

Super Grafx region switch:

SuperGrafxregionswitchforweb.jpg

Here's a list of most of the systems and/or system accessories I work with to one degree or another:

3DO FZ-1

AES

Atari 2600

Atari 2600 - Sears Video Arcade II

Atari 5200

Atari 7800

Atari Jr.

Colecovision

Dreamcast

Duo R

Duo RX

Famicom

FM Towns Marty

Game Boy

Game Gear

Gamecube

Genesis Model 1

Genesis Model 2

Genesis Model 3

Intellivision

Jaguar

N64

Neo Geo CD - Front Loader

Neo Geo CD - Top Loader

NES

NES 2

Odyssey 2

PC Engine

PC Engine - Core Grafx

PCFX

Playstation

PS2

PS2 Slim

PS3

PSOne

Saturn - JPN

Saturn - USA

Sega CD Model 2

Sega Master System

SNES

SNES 2

Super Famicom

Super Grafx

Turbo Express

Turbo Grafx 16

Wii

Xbox

X'Eye

If you don't see what you're looking for here or on my GTZ linked page just ask! I do custom work of all kinds.

I'm around many of the gaming sites including: GTZ, DP, Neo-Geo, Racketboy, PCFX, etc. On GTZ I have over 370 trades with 100% positive feedback. Just ask if you want more info.

Thanks for looking,

Kaze

Edited by Kaze
  • Like 1

nonner - Thanks, I try :) Let me know if you're ever interested in anything.

Im interested in almost all of your work...It rocks :thumbsup:

Where to begin....I need some cash before I get my hopes up..

Id love to work with you on something one day...You got the mod I got the art! ;)

Oh like a special Lynx or Jaguar! :ponder:

Spaz - Sent you a PM with zip file icon_mrgreen.gif

tjb - I've done a lot of work on newer computer systems, but not those systems yet. If you'd like I can do a little research and see what all it would involve?

That would be great. The ST accelerator is the AdSpeed ST. I know that it requires removing the 68000 chip (which apparently is not socketed) and replacing it with a socket that the replacement chip then plugs into. I have little to no experience in soldering/de-soldering so I am confident I would screw this up icon_mrgreen.gif I used to rely on Longhorn Engineer for my modding needs. He did good work and he was close (I'm in San Antonio and he's in Houston) but I sent him a Intellivision for an A/V mod months ago and never heard back from him. I've PMed him since but have gotten no response. icon_rolleyes.gif

tjb

Edited by tjb

Spaz - Sent you a PM with zip file icon_mrgreen.gif

tjb - I've done a lot of work on newer computer systems, but not those systems yet. If you'd like I can do a little research and see what all it would involve?

That would be great. The ST accelerator is the AdSpeed ST. I know that it requires removing the 68000 chip (which apparently is not socketed) and replacing it with a socket that the replacement chip then plugs into. I have little to no experience in soldering/de-soldering so I am confident I would screw this up icon_mrgreen.gif I used to rely on Longhorn Engineer for my modding needs. He did good work and he was close (I'm in San Antonio and he's in Houston) but I sent him a Intellivision for an A/V mod months ago and never heard back from him. I've PMed him since but have gotten no response. icon_rolleyes.gif

tjb

Sounds good :thumbsup: I'll do some research and send you a PM as soon as I can :)

Sorry to hear about LHE. I bought a few atari AV pcbs from him one time but that's about it. I have heard it seems like he's been really busy/on vacation/something or other that people haven't been able to get ahold of him for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...