IGNORED

Win my new lynx game :

rygar

Rygar, I just wanted to say that even for a 4x2 puzzle, that was no easy thing. And the questions? Hoo. I guess if I wanted to surf round and find the answers, but thanks for the quickie puzzle; great contest idea!

Not easy... that was my biggest worry about this contest. i suck at these type of puzzles and actually figured it out very quickly by luck. (Thank god!)

Rygar... can I get just this placed on a cart?!

Not sure if I won, but it would be cool to have a winning cart, and then a cart of the rom that we used for the contest. LOL I have to find someone to make me cheapo carts! LOL

Rygar, I just wanted to say that even for a 4x2 puzzle, that was no easy thing. And the questions? Hoo. I guess if I wanted to surf round and find the answers, but thanks for the quickie puzzle; great contest idea!

Not easy... that was my biggest worry about this contest. i suck at these type of puzzles and actually figured it out very quickly by luck. (Thank god!)

Not sure if I won, but it would be cool to have a winning cart, and then a cart of the rom that we used for the contest. LOL I have to find someone to make me cheapo carts! LOL

Hey, that'd be cool. Or old lynx artwork slider puzzles, starting with this one?

Hey, that'd be cool. Or old lynx artwork slider puzzles, starting with this one?

that's the whole point of the contest. He's releasing a limited edition game of nekkid chicks! :)

that's the whole point of the contest. He's releasing a limited edition game of nekkid chicks! :)

I know, but you were talking about a bonus cartridge of other puzzles, so I just expanded on that idea - me and my G-rated mind *cough*

Yeah I suppose. I'd still like the game, even if he could just offer them for sale. I entered anyways. Honestly it's my own fault to checking to see what time 5pm was in France. I'd have been heartbroken (okay more than I am) if I was 15 and did not get this game. My Lynx was my second best friend (if you count the one that was attached to me). Me and my friends would have enjoyed this title back in the day :rolling: Elvira and Dracula were the closest things.

AX

Yeah I suppose. I'd still like the game, even if he could just offer them for sale. I entered anyways. Honestly it's my own fault to checking to see what time 5pm was in France. I'd have been heartbroken (okay more than I am) if I was 15 and did not get this game. My Lynx was my second best friend (if you count the one that was attached to me). Me and my friends would have enjoyed this title back in the day :rolling: Elvira and Dracula were the closest things.

AX

I would say Malibu Bikini Volleyball was the closest thing to this back in the day ;)

It is the end i have 15 names of 15 winners.

I would send an e-mail to the winners in the evening.

For information the good answers were:

1: RJ Mical and Dave Needle

2: Al Baker

3: 72

4: 100 hours

Thanks to all those who one participated I hope that it will have amused you.

• Like 1