IGNORED

I'm finally making the pilgrimage!

Poopopyo

Digital Press  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Have you gone to Digital Press?

2. 2. If you have gone, rate the store on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

My mom is forcing me to go to Virginia this weekend (how exciting). On my way there I'm stopping by Digital Press!!!!! I've wanted to go to Digital Press for a really long time. I hope I walk out of there with something good :) . I hope my mom doesn't rush me so I hardly get any time to browse.

I'm wondering, how many people on this forum have visited Digital Press. From 1-10 how would you rate the store (merchandise, prices, etc?

I would have gone to Dillon music, which is in a town right next to Cifton, but that store closes at 5pm, and I'm leaving at 12pm. It does NOT take 2 hours to get from CT to NJ. I learned that when I got to Dillon music 10 minutes before it closed because my smart friend decided to leave so that we get to NY right when rush hour starts! 7 hours there and 5 hours back. I forgot my saxophone reed in the car and had no time to go back and get it. NO BASS SAX PLAYING FOR ME! It would be pretty cool to make 2 pilgrimages to 2 things my whole life is based on in one day though.