IGNORED

Harmony cart preorder list

batari

I'm on the pre-order list but I haven't heard anything about how to order and where to send payment. what do I do?

I have a bit similar situation, except that I have got the confirmation email. This has reassured me that I will be getting the Harmony Cart payment information etc. in due time, with some patience. My patience skills need honing anyway, so I am just trying to focus on interesting other things until I get the payment info-email, then I plan to pay immediately so I can start walking nervously around until my footsteps burn a hole in the floor mat.

I am sure mr. Batari got more work on his hands than he thought he would have, because such an enormous interest in his liberating product.. so it will take awhile, I presume. No news is good news, it means something is happening.. I would be actually more worried if he was here typing all the time, hehe.

I am sure by Christmas we all will have the payment information, and many of us will probably also have the Harmony Cartridge as well (although as I understand it, many already do!)..

We just have to be patient, understand the enormous task that Batari has undertaken, find deep appreciation of all his work and feel good that people like him exist.. perhaps send him some encouraging and appreciative, thankful thoughts..

- Monk

• Like 1

I finally got the production boards and this week I am feverishly building Harmony carts. Those on the list should stay tuned for payment info - once I have a good number ready to ship, you will get an email with ordering info.

That is some very encouraging news!! I feel like I should boil some water and get some towels or something!! The birth of my Harmony is comming!!!!!!

I got the email too! Very excited about it..

But I am writing here instead of paying and jumping up and down for joy because I am missing 80 cents in my Paypal account! Seems I mis-estimated the total price a bit, and now I have to wait for many days until Paypal receives the 80 cents! What rotten luck to be SO close, and yet so far...

Argh! Well, patience builds patience.. so, mr. Batari - sorry for the delay!

- Monk