Have:

jaggames.jpg

Currently I want:

Atari Karts

Zool 2

Supercross 3D

Doom

Tempest 2000

That's a nice little collection you have.

I've been looking for a decently priced CIB Power Drive Rally for quite some time. :ponder:

I searched for a while and finally did a Buy It Now on eBay for $30. I think if I held out I could have found it for cheaper, but it's in great condition and the game is worth it. Good luck!

I traded in the majority of my games a few weeks ago to pick up a complete 3DO system locally. Looking at how common all the games were, it was worth it.

Right now I only have my complete Jag system, and Iron Soldier. I boxed it up and put it away until I splurge on some new titles again.

I would like (and have always wanted) a Pro Controller. I would also like a CatBox, but good luck with that.. Game-wise, I would like Towers II, Attack of the Mutant Penguins, Tempest 2000, Breakout 2000, Defender 2000, Missle Command 3D, Zero 5, Atari Karts and Battlesphere. The prices on some of them, though (*cough* battlesphere *cough* Towers *cough cough*) just aren't worth it.. :(

Personally I don't think Towers 2 or Battlesphere are all that good either. BS in particular is incredibly over rated.

The only thing that makes BS a problem is the lack of ability. The only networking space

shooter reminiscent of the awsome Start Raiders makes it a killer app in my opinion.

Still one of the best AI and game logic engines of all time.

Towers II? Not a RPG fan at all.

Perhaps Owl's RPG will change this. The poly/voxel engine is rather incredible on it's own merit.

Edited by Gorf

Well, listen to him! What a... Better then the average gamer my... well I haven't beaten you at games yet and more importantly neither has bean! :twisted:

Now I definitely need a jag library so we can practice. What were your favorite games again? :ponder: Though you can keep the RPGs.

But until then I'm counting on you guys in the UK to put him in his place. :cool:

I'm really looking forward to the development of Owl's game as well!

Oh I don't lack ability at all I am alot better than the average gamer hence winning quite a few of the tornaments at JFUK over the years :P

I am the same about RPG's and Owl's game too!!! :lust:

BS in particular is incredibly over rated.

I disagree. If you like space shooters, BS is a great game. If you don't like space shooters, BS obviously isn't going to appeal to you.

It's all personal preference. Personally I can't stand RPGs - but that doesn't mean I go around knocking them when others praise them.

My .02¢

Battlesphere rocks and it's a giant achievement in programming feat for the Jaguar. Is it worth its asking price though? Ultimately, that's for the buyer to decide.

Re: RPG's, I never gave it much thought until now, but I completely lost interest in them when the world went 3D. Last great RPG I played was ChronoTrigger for the SNES. This Owl project looks cool... just hope it plays nothing like Towers II ;)

hi im new here and wanted this to be my 1st post so here is what i have........

1 jaguar console

1 jaguar CD player

3 controllers

Both power blocks for the jaguar and CD player

1 team tap

1 A/V cord red/white/yellow

Regular game's (carts)

Doom

Pitfall: the Mayan adventure

Checkered flag

Dino Dudes: evolution

Club drive

Tempest

Alien vs Predator

Bubsy: in fractured furry tales

Fight for life

Flip out

Kasumi ninja

Rayman

Iron soldier

Zool 2

Brutal sports football

Cybermorph

Raiden

White men can't jump

Pinball fantasies

1 memory track for jaguar cd games

Jaguar CD games

Space ace - in box with game used

Highlander: the last of the Macleods -in box with game used

Vid grind - in oem flip case

Blue lightning - in oem flip case

Mist -demo CD

I have more CD games but i cant find then right now so i'll leave then out of this for now.

I want then all

Hopefully Owl will still be looking forward to it's devlopment as well.

I think racing has stolen his heart once again. I can't say I blame him

either.

Did somebody say racing? :lust: I DO love the racing.

Actually that's me in the 72 car.

On topic though - first of all many thanks to everyone for the kind words. Its a real boost to know that the project interests and enthuses people.

Secondly Gorf is not wrong, the racing (or at least the preparation to get going again) is taking up time.

I'd like to re-assure everyone however that the project is NOT gone (or on hold) - and that not only is it not gone or on hold... but coding is also continuing all the time (including two major improvements currently underway) - just not at quite the pace it did just prior to this years two JagFests.

In addition - now that the engines have worked as prrof of concept the design of the game itself is moving forward.

post-2007-126097271981_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atari_Owl

Hopefully Owl will still be looking forward to it's devlopment as well.

I think racing has stolen his heart once again. I can't say I blame him

either.

On topic though - first of all many thanks to everyone for the kind words. Its a real boost to know that the project interests and enthuses people.

Secondly Gorf is not wrong, the racing (or at least the preparation to get going again) is taking up time.

I'd like to re-assure everyone however that the project is NOT gone (or on hold) - and that not only is it not gone or on hold... but coding is also continuing all the time (including two major improvements currently underway) - just not at quite the pace it did just prior to this years two JagFests.

go faster...your gaining on him! :P

My collection:

Jaguar console & acc.

Jaguar CD & acc.

2 controllers

Jaguar Memory Trak

Alien vs. Predator

Baldies

Battlemorph

Cannon Fodder

Checkered Flag

Cybermorph

Evolution: Dino Dudes

Flip Out!

Iron Soldier

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure

Rayman

Super Burnout

Tempest 2000

Theme Park

My wants:

Power Drive Rally

Protector SE

Raiden

Edited by Ransom

Heh - actually we had a pace car period in this race and i messed up the restart - it took me several laps to chase this guy down... at the end he held me off so we finished 2nd & 3rd in class less than 1sec apart

It's been awhile since we did this so I thought it would be fun to see everyone's Jaguar set ups.

My collection:

Jaguar w/2 controllers

Alien vs Predator

Checkered Flag

Club Drive

Cybermorph

Fight for Life

Hoverstrike

Iron Soldier

Kasumi Ninja

Rayman

Super Burnout

Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy

Troy Aikman NFL Football

Val d' Isere Skiing & Snowboarding

White Men Can't Jump

Wolfenstein 3D

Zool 2

I sold a loose Tempest 2000 to my friend because he had no good Jaguar games, I felt sorry for him, and because I am going to buy a new copy anyways. I like to have the boxes, I am weird like that. I also used to have Pitfall: The Mayan Adventures but the label was torn so I am going to buy that NIB also. I really enjoyed it.

My cartridge want list:

Atari Karts

Brett Hull Hockey

Doom

Iron Soldier 2

I-War

Missile Command 3D

Pitfall The Mayan Adventure

Raiden

Ultra Vortek

Other wants:

Pro Controller

Link cable and extra copy of Doom because my friend doesn't have one.

Jaguar CD Unit

Battlemorph

Blue Lightning

Hoverstrike Unconquered Lands

Primal Rage

That's really about it. I might pick up some other carts if I can find them cheaper, maybe Bubsy, Cannon Fodder, Theme Park, Defender 2000, Skyhammer, Zero 5, Space War 2000, Towers II, Battlesphere, Protector, Dino Dudes. Other than those, I'm really not interested in any other games and my collection will be complete to me.

Oh man!!

I wish my wants were for one system only!! :)

I'm just starting my Atari collection, so...

I want an 8bit computer, complete, maybe the 1200XL?

A 16 bit, maybe an Mega/ST

a 32 bit, the flacon

A JAguar

All complete with disk drives, CD drives. modems, joysticks, RGB monitors; Where applicable

And that's just for the Atari world!! :)

Heh - actually we had a pace car period in this race and i messed up the restart - it took me several laps to chase this guy down... at the end he held me off so we finished 2nd & 3rd in class less than 1sec apart

Who needs Checkered Flag when you can have the real thing? :)

• 5 weeks later...

New guy to the forums here. Actually just recieved my Jag today via UPS.

Jag system with 1 controller and AV cbles

Aliens vs Predator

Iron Soldier

Cybermorph

Wolfenstein

Doom

Tempest 2000

Missle Command 3D

Checkered Flag

Flip Out

Wants

-------

Ultra Vortek

Rayman

Defender 2000

CD add on

Welcome to AtariAge buddy!

New guy to the forums here. Actually just recieved my Jag today via UPS.

Jag system with 1 controller and AV cbles

Aliens vs Predator

Iron Soldier

Cybermorph

Wolfenstein

Doom

Tempest 2000

Missle Command 3D

Checkered Flag

Flip Out

Wants

-------

Ultra Vortek

Rayman

Defender 2000

CD add on

Welcome to AtariAge buddy!

Yes welcome!icon_mrgreen.gif

You git some GREAT games to start down the Jaggy road

! And since Budies forgot to addicon_ponder.gif

"JAGUAR RULES"

Edited by nonner242

My collection:

I have a Jaguar, a controller, an official RF unit, an official power adapter, and a SkunkBoard v2, as well as:

•  
  • Alien Vs. Predator
  • Attack of the Mutant Penguins
  • Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tails
  • Club Drive
  • Cybermorph (2Mb)
  • DOOM
  • Fight For Life
  • Flashback
  • Flip Out!
  • Hover Strike
  • Iron Soldier
  • Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
  • Raiden
  • Rayman
  • Super Burnout
  • Tempest 2000
  • Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy
  • Val D'isére Skiing and Snowboarding
  • White Men Can't Jump
  • Wolfenstein 3D
  • Zool 2
  • Zoop

All of the above games are CIB, except for AvP (cart only), Club Drive (no insert), DOOM (no overlay), and Fight For Life (no manual).

My wants:

•  
  • Battlemorph
  • Battlesphere/Battleshpere Gold
  • I-War
  • Iron Soldier II (cart)
  • Jaguar CD
  • Power Drive Rally
  • Protector/Protector SE
  • Ruiner Pinball
  • Skyhammer
  • Towers II
  • Ultra Vortek
  • Zero 5

I currently have 1 Jaguar, 1 controller, AV cables, Doom, Iron Soldier, I-War, Wolfenstein 3d, Cybermorph and Alien vs Predator.

I want to get Super Burnout, Kasumi Ninja, Club Drive, Flashback and a few others that I can't remember. I'm ordering Checkered Flag and Val D' Isere Skiing and Snowboarding when I get paid.

Also I want to get another controller, an RGB Scart cable and eventually another Jaguar with a Jaglink.

Fresh pics.

post-3519-126525017145_thumb.jpg

post-3519-126525019081_thumb.jpg

post-3519-126525019928_thumb.jpg

post-3519-126525021118_thumb.jpg

post-3519-126525021828_thumb.jpg

post-3519-126525022445_thumb.jpg

I don't really need much else. I 'want' even less. I would like to try for a complete (official) set someday, but I'm being patient with that. I have to have complete stuff. The only thing I have without the box is that Team Tap and I really don't care about it too much.