IGNORED

Vulture Attack & Spider Maze for sale...PAL

Pipster

I may also be selling my boxed Vidco Copycart any ideas how much that might be worth?

Is it complete? I haven't seen one for sale in quite some time but you are looking at $300 for a complete unit.

More like $400. If it has the Dishaster pack-in and the sticker on the box, then double that ...

No sticker and no game :( . Did the PAL copycart come with the same game?

Nope:

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?MENU=2&VERSION_ID=20253

8)

what's the homevision cart doing there? :P

wasn't the yoko copy set the PAL / euro equivalent of the vidco set?

edit: sorry ... it wasn't! still the homevision cart was never included in a vidco set afaik

Edited by jahfish

No sticker and no game :( . Did the PAL copycart come with the same game? Here's some pics of the other 2 working.

post-3562-125533082858_thumb.jpgpost-3562-125533103391_thumb.jpgpost-3562-125533110391_thumb.jpg

there's no such thing as a "PAL" or "NTSC" copy cart. they are "copy carts" after all and can copy both PAL and NTSC games. However, the version of the copycart released in the US came with the Dishaster (NTSC) packin game. the version released in Australia and Europe came with either no packin, like yours (you must've gotten yours from Australia) or I Want My Mommy (again NTSC). The reason why the Dishaster version sells for so much more is because it was the only version released in the US. And as you know, Americans will usually only pay heaps of $$$ for official US releases.

still the homevision cart was never included in a vidco set afaik

yes they were. tomblair found one ;)

was the box unopened & shrinked? i think it has been added into the set by some collector that was thinking that the homevision cart only came with a copy cart set ... he just missed the right set :P

GEM/Homevision never advertised the vidco set afaik ... so there is no link/connection.

i think the connection had happened in taiwan, where chinese producers probably offered the moulds of the vidco set to homevision (remember that homevision has bootlegged a lot of stuff)

still the homevision cart was never included in a vidco set afaik

yes they were. tomblair found one ;)

was the box unopened & shrinked? i think it has been added into the set by some collector that was thinking that the homevision cart only came with a copy cart set ... he just missed the right set :P

Nope:

http://www.atarimania.com/zoom_frame.php?TYPE_IMG=CART&ID=20253&MENU=2&NUM_IMAGE=7

GEM/Homevision never advertised the vidco set afaik ... so there is no link/connection.

Yes, there is:

http://www.atarimania.com/zoom_frame.php?TYPE_IMG=CART&ID=20253&MENU=2&NUM_IMAGE=7

i think the connection had happened in taiwan, where chinese producers probably offered the moulds of the vidco set to homevision (remember that homevision has bootlegged a lot of stuff)

It's the other way around:

BTW: Home Vision did not bootleg a lot of stuff.

Most of it is original.

i guess someone is gonna look for a copy of dishaster before selling his set

No use.

He's missing the sticker.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

i guess someone is gonna look for a copy of dishaster before selling his set :D

Wouldn't matter, the cart included with the copy cart is special, in terms of molding. ;)

party pooper!

thanks ROM for clarifying ....

hey CPU ... how much for a VIDCO sticker? :D :P