IGNORED

Deal Alert!

cimerians

I picked up Fatal Frame 3 for this week. Already have the first two games bought from previous sales. (And I have FF2 on the original xbox, already solved.)

Might pick up Corpse Party next week. I considered buying it a few times in the past but kept passing on it. This assumes a flash sale doesn't happen over the weekend with something I want more though.

• 3 weeks later...

Sonic and Dead Island mania this week:

Deep Silver Publisher Sale (PlayStation Plus Price, Sale Price)

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (PS3) – $4.49, $4.99

Dead Island: Riptide (PS3) – $4.49, $4.99

Dead Island: Riptide Complete Edition (PS3) – $5.39, $5.99

Dead Island Franchise Pack (PS3) – $8.99, $9.99

Metro Redux (PS4) – $35.99, $39.99

Metro: Last Light (PS3) – $10.79, $11.99

Narco Terror (PS3) – $3.59, $3.99

Nascar ’14 (PS3) – $17.99, $19.99

Risen 3: Titan Lords (PS3) – $26.99, $29.99

Sacred 3 (PS3) – $26.99, $29.99

Sacred Citadel (PS3) – $9.99 (price yet to update)

Saints Row 2 (PS3) – $4.49, $4.99

Saints Row: The Third (PS3) – $4.49, $4.99

Saints Row: The Third The Full Package (PS3) – $8.99, $9.99

Saints Row IV (PS3) – $8.99, $9.99

Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition (PS3) – $13.49, $14.99

Saints Row IV Season Pass (PS3) – $4.49, $4.99

Who Wants to be a Millionaire Special Edition (PS3) – $3.59, $3.99

Super Sonic Sale

Sonic Adventure (PS3) – $1.99, $2.49

Sonic Adventure 2 (PS3) – $3.99, $4.99

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Mode DLC (PS3) – $1.19, $1.49

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS Vita) – $11.99, $14.99

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS3) – $11.99, $14.99

Sonic 4: Episode 1 (PS3) – $3.99, $4.99

Sonic 4: Episode 2 (PS3) – $5.99, $7.49

Sonic CD (PS3) – $1.99, $2.49

Sonic Generations (PS3) – $11.99, $14.99

Sonic Rivals (PSP; PS Vita) – $2.79, $3.49

Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP; PS Vita) – $2.79, $3.49

Sonic the Fighters (PS3) – $1.99, $2.49

Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3) – $1.99, $2.49

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (PS3) – $1.99, $2.49

Sonic Unleashed (PS3) – $7.99, $9.99

Various Sonic Unleashed DLC – $0.79, $0.99 each

• Like 1

November stuff:

PS4 DEALS:

Battlefield 4 Ultimate Shortcut Bundle – $24.99

Rollers of the Realm [NEW] – $8.99

PS3 DEALS:

Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition – $2.99

Battlefield 4 Ultimate Shortcut Bundle – $24.99

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition – $4.49

Crysis – $2.99

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition – $4.49

Dead Space – $2.99

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – $2.99

Mass Effect – $4.49

Mass Effect 2 Ultimate Edition - $10.49

Mass Effect 3 - $3.99

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Ultimate Edition – $7.49

SSX – $2.99

Trine 2 – $1.99

Vita DEALS:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth1 – $29.99

Rollers of the Realm – $8.99

Draw Slasher Bundle – $1.25

DLC DEALS:

(PS3) Ace Combat Infinity: Stocked Fuel (11 units) – $7.49

(PS3) Ace Combat Infinity: Stocked Fuel (60 units) – $35.99

(PS3) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – Teeth of Naros – $3.49

(PS3) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning: The Legend of Dead Kel – $3.49

(PS3) Mass Effect 3: From Ashes – $4.49

(PS3) Mass Effect 3: Leviathan – $4.49

(PS3) Mass Effect 3: Citadel – $4.49

(PS3) Mass Effect 3: Omega – $4.49

And yet, still no Suikoden 2....

My god if that were to happen ebay would crash and all those collectors would be pissed.

That may be my favorite RPG on the PS1. I beat it back in the day when it came out and was really upset the sequels never lived up to the expectations. Just had so many cool recruitable characters and a castle to manage etc.

My god if that were to happen ebay would crash and all those collectors would be pissed.

That may be my favorite RPG on the PS1. I beat it back in the day when it came out and was really upset the sequels never lived up to the expectations. Just had so many cool recruitable characters and a castle to manage etc.

Sony already got an ESRB rating for it, leading to a lot of speculation that it would appear on the PSN, but who knows.

I bought Kingdom of Amalur on disc for $10 a while ago but haven't played it yet. Tempted to get the DLC while it's on sale but it's strange to see two DLC packs on sale at $3.50 each when the base game is on sale for $3.

At least it's not Mass Effect 3 with it's 4 DLC packs at 4.49 each when the main game is 3.99.

Not interested in 2 or 3 honestly. Iffy on if I'll pick up the first mass effect. I'll probably get Alice Returns however.

When I think about it I don't have any racing type games on the ps3 yet... hm. Not that I'm the biggest racing nut on the block though...

The Mass Effect trilogy is supposed to be re-re-released for PS4 and xbone at some point. Not sure if they'll actually include all the DLC next time or if EA will still be looking for DLC revenue.

Burnout Paradise is an excellent arcade style/open world racing game. The multiplayer modes made it my favorite racing game on the PS3... one of my first platinum trophies. Not sure how much longer the online servers will be available, but definitely recommended at $4.50 for the game/DLC bundle.

Alice returns looks interesting, but looks like this edition is missing the original game.

It actually looks like it's included, although it's an option to play it from the main menu of Madness Returns. (So there isn't a separate button to press from the PS3's list. IE: can't install one without the other.)

When I downloaded it, I had 3 things to download in the batch. Madness Returns, the DLC thing for it, and what looks like the original game. Was surprised there wasn't a separate launch button from the PS3 console list all the same.

Usually do NOT partake in the Thanksgiving night or Black Friday sales, but had some legitimate shopping to do at Target today (gifts) and saw a cardboard display full of games for $25ea. PS3 South Park: Stick of Truth and Wolfenstein New Order. Checked both prices on Amazon and saw that they sell Wolfenstein for $19.99 + free shipping. Asked the gal at the register if they'd price match with Amazon and they did! While not exactly "door busters", thought they were an okay deal considering and picked 'em both up.

Have any of you seen any deals on a PS Plus subscription? Last year you could get them for almost half price. This year I've seen nothing.

Yeah there were but all sold out mostly on ebay stores, I think Newegg ebay and others:

http://deals.kinja.com/the-330-black-friday-playstation-4-1663974936

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121345728193

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Plus-1-Year-Membership-Subscription-Card-NEW-/121345728193

http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/frys/black-friday/frys-black-friday-ad.php?pn=6

Also, for anyone that doesn't know, you don't need to own a PS4/PS3/Vita to add these free games to your 'purchase history' for later use. Even if you only have a PSN account for one device, you can use the webstore to 'add to cart' and 'checkout' with these free games. They'll stay in your download list in case you get another Sony console later.

http://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Edited by boog
  • Like 1

Well, looks like this is one of those times we will have a lot of pissed collectors. It's supposed to be released on December 9th, though one announcement I saw is that it would be for the Vita and bundled with the first game.... Vita only would not make much sense....

Well, looks like this is one of those times we will have a lot of pissed collectors. It's supposed to be released on December 9th, though one announcement I saw is that it would be for the Vita and bundled with the first game.... Vita only would not make much sense....

It's for both since its a PS1 release on PSN. :thumbsup:

http://kotaku.com/rejoice-suikoden-and-suikoden-ii-are-coming-to-ps3-and-1667738873

I saw on Kotaku that EA is giving away a few games over that Sony anniversary that's going on. They're only free for the weekend apparently, one for each system.

PS3: Mirror's Edge

Vita: Need for Speed (Can't remember which game in particular)

PS4: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare.

I don't think it actually lists these in the sales anywhere - I didn't see them anyway. You'll need to do a search for them in the store. It'll just say "Download" instead of giving a price. They don't mention PSN+ anywhere so I suspect these are for everyone.

(North America PSN at least, unsure if it's also free in other regions.)

Edited by Mord