IGNORED

What ever happened to Gorf Pluz?

Jagman

I sorta know about the big hoopla that happened when Gorf Classic CD came out.. but what about Earth Godz Troopers? It looked pretty far along.. is it doomed for good? :?

Your talking about EGT :cool: That game is seriously gonna rock on the Jaguar! :cool:,however as far as Gorf Pluz im not really sure,probably best to ask Gorf,it may get a new title or something, but hopefully its not gone. :)

JAGUAR RULES!

Gorf should probably consider trying to get permission again for Gorf Classic now that Midway is no more and Warner owns those properties.

As far as I know Midway gave him permission but gave him some stiff stipulations in the event of piracy or somesuch.

I know they were pretty impressed with the conversion and believed he was running it in emulation on the Jag.

Gorf should probably consider trying to get permission again for Gorf Classic now that Midway is no more and Warner owns those properties.

As far as I know Midway gave him permission but gave him some stiff stipulations in the event of piracy or somesuch.

I know they were pretty impressed with the conversion and believed he was running it in emulation on the Jag.

It's only microns from being finished. Terance is working on that particular title as I gave him conrol over it.

So actually it's best to ask Terance what the deal is with G.E.T.(God Earth Troopers).

Scott is working hard on a renderer so I can finish the title formerly known at Gorf 3D.

As far as bothering with Warner, I really have no desire at all to deal with them.

Edited by Gorf

In the meantime, there's always my conversion of GORF for the GameBoy Advance!

Anyone...?

(crickets)

Sweet! Too bad my EFA linker died (well still works just won't recognize the USB anymore so whatever is on there now, is on there for good! - Waiting to buy another..

Anyone...?

(crickets)

Been there and done that :D

Glad to hear G.E.T. is still on track Gorf!

G.E.T. I cant tell you as I have said. You will have to ask Terance. The only thing I know of being worked

on is the revised Mad Bodies and Mighty Frog. However, Scott is working on the renderer so it's going to be

his call when Mad Bodies revised get re-released.

Anyone...?

(crickets)

Sweet! Too bad my EFA linker died (well still works just won't recognize the USB anymore so whatever is on there now, is on there for good! - Waiting to buy another..

I wonder if there may be a break in the USB connector somewhere. There are four pins and there's a good chance one of them has broken off from the circuit board of the cartridge. Not much help if you don't know how to solder, but it's a thought.

I wonder if there may be a break in the USB connector somewhere. There are four pins and there's a good chance one of them has broken off from the circuit board of the cartridge. Not much help if you don't know how to solder, but it's a thought.

Perhaps you two should start another thread in the appropriate forum or on a Nintendo site?

This forum and topic is about Jaguar and a game for an ATARI system. :)

Edited by Gorf

Anyone...?

(crickets)

Possible, it's hard to tell because the connector is so small. I tried wiggling around the wire a bit, but still can get no light indicating there is any connection. I didn't take it apart yet. Luckily they are much cheaper than they used to be.

Anyone...?

(crickets)

Possible, it's hard to tell because the connector is so small. I tried wiggling around the wire a bit, but still can get no light indicating there is any connection. I didn't take it apart yet. Luckily they are much cheaper than they used to be.

sorry to add to this off topic discussion, but let me quickly say there is a program for the DS you can load on a slot 1 ds card that will write roms to a slot 2 card. I can't remember the name of it, but Im sure a good search will turn it up. It's designed for this type of situation. I seem to rem it working with the EFA, which is also what I have, however, there are a couple different EFA's out there, so who knows, but it's worth a try.

Oh and about these Gorf games for the Jaguar any chance we good get some screenshots or a youtube video?

Anyone...?

(crickets)

sorry to add to this off topic discussion, but let me quickly say there is a program for the DS you can load on a slot 1 ds card that will write roms to a slot 2 card. I can't remember the name of it, but Im sure a good search will turn it up. It's designed for this type of situation. I seem to rem it working with the EFA, which is also what I have, however, there are a couple different EFA's out there, so who knows, but it's worth a try.

Oh and about these Gorf games for the Jaguar any chance we good get some screenshots or a youtube video?

Hmm, never knew you could do that with the EFA, I will check that out.. lots of good info a gbatemp.net.

As far as Gorf, back when I was running JFPN years ago, Teranace sent me some AVI files of Gorf Pluz in action, and it looked great. Sadly, I looked all over for those files last night and couldn't find them! I'm sure they are out there somewhere though on the net, just haven't looked that hard yet. Was a nice looking game though.

Edited by Jagman

There were many videos here on AA until Pocket or Gt Turbo removed them from

the upcomming Jag games thread.Im actually fine with that myself.

I did that, because you announced on JSII you were abandoning all your Jaguar projects, but if you have changed you mind again, let me know in the appropriate topic :)

I did that, because you announced on JSII you were abandoning all your Jaguar projects, but if you have changed you mind again, let me know in the appropriate topic :)

Yes you did, rather abruptly I remember but I'd rather just wait till we haev something ready for release from now on.

Yes you did, rather abruptly I remember but I'd rather just wait till we haev something ready for release from now on.

So everything has been abandoned, but not really? :ponder:

Sorry Gorf but you're not really clear, first you announce your games won't be sold over seas anymore, then you leave, then you come back, then... It's not the first time you're doing something like this, it's confusing.

Pocket - Gorf is doing his thing obviously, not disreaspecting anyone, and if he is able judging by the posts obviously working on something when or if he can. Many of us have lives and have to pay bills outside of playing or working on video games.

We all go through difficult times in our lives. The best thing we can do is support those who create games so that maybe if we are lucky, there will be more.

Please get along and get back to Gorf Pluz. Thank you.

Sorry Gorf but you're not really clear, first you announce your games won't be sold over seas anymore, then you leave, then you come back, then... It's not the first time you're doing something like this, it's confusing.