IGNORED

PAL Spider Maze and Vulture Attack on ebay

Pipster

Decided to finally list them here. Before anyone suggests i offer them here first i did and didn't receive any offers!!

just out of curiosity.... are they really some of 'the rarest pal games ever'?

Well it ain't Pacman mate!! How many have been up for sale in the last year on ebay? I'd bet no more than a handful which in my book makes it one of the rarest PAL games, certainly rarer than 90-95% of the rest i'd bet.

Decided to finally list them here. Before anyone suggests i offer them here first i did and didn't receive any offers!!

Well it ain't Pacman mate!! How many have been up for sale in the last year on ebay? I'd bet no more than a handful which in my book makes it one of the rarest PAL games, certainly rarer than 90-95% of the rest i'd bet.

they turn up from time to time ... i'd say 5-10 of them every year .... it's surely harder to find the homvision games or the black pengo cart ...

they turn up from time to time ... i'd say 5-10 of them every year .... it's surely harder to find the homvision games or the black pengo cart ...

Of course it is, maybe i should change the listing to 'slightly rarer than Combat'? At least that will please the members of Atariage i suppose. Goodbye.

Of course it is, maybe i should change the listing to 'slightly rarer than Combat'? At least that will please the members of Atariage i suppose. Goodbye.

Come on Pip! They are much rarer than combat.......... ;)

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

hey, no offence .... i was just trying to say that they are not as rare as their NTSC counterparts ... and if u do a search on ebay for "atari rare", your two games are actually the only ones that are really rare !!! ( the only two out of 236 auctions!)

:thumbsup:

Edited by jahfish

ok ok... ;)

didn't mean to stir.

So they would rate 9/10 probably?

Edited by nofrills100