IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

A new podcast has arrived!

The Pixel Advocate

https://pixeladvocate.home.blog/

Can't find the iTunes feed, thus no RSS feed found yet.

Rating pending

I've been listening to this on my podcast app and it's been interesting. Basically a podcast of video game memories. It's going to cover Atari up to Playstation 1 I think? I'll probably listen through the Sega Genesis. The podcaster reminds me a little of Shinto or the No Swear Gamer. I can't decide which...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

There's a podcast called "Who Are These Podcasts?", a podcast that reviews other podcasts, and bad ones at that. I'm listening to an episode where they play clips from a Pokemon Go podcast.

If you thought I was a harsh critic, these guys take it further.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a podcast called "Who Are These Podcasts?", a podcast that reviews other podcasts, and bad ones at that. I'm listening to an episode where they play clips from a Pokemon Go podcast.

If you thought I was a harsh critic, these guys take it further.

Hmm I think I'm going to give this a try. I notice they roast a certain conspirisheep podcast, as well as a couple of podcasts I used to listen to.

• Like 1

Hmm I think I'm going to give this a try. I notice they roast a certain conspirisheep podcast, as well as a couple of podcasts I used to listen to.

ProTip: as soon as you hear the Opie & Anthony intro soundbyte, turn off the cast. The episode is over. I'm not sure why they obsess over them 2.

I'm not from the east coast, so I don't get the appeal of talking about certain radio personalities(Stern, O&E, mancow, etc) as it never really hit the Midwest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It might be time for me to retire Podcatcher. I can't remove quite a few downloaded episodes for no reason.

Gonna switch over to Google Podcasts. yet, there's no way to add podcasts by URL or even by the iTunes link.

Using this has netted me a few new 'casts:

Video Game Newsroom Time Machine - A cast about video game news of the past.

Emulate This! - It's about emulators. Hmmm.

The Bit Effect - ??? It's a podcast

Looks like I have some new things to listen to.

• 2 weeks later...

For lack of anything better to do (& Im AT WORK), I went back & reviewed the earlier pages of this topic.

Wow, we certainly didn't pull any punches, did we?

We did not. Neither does "Who are these Podcasts".

Here's another review:

Wizard and the Bruiser - One of the hosts is much too obnoxious. Quite often, the show's topic gets derailed into some attempt at a comedy bit, long after it has worn off. Mind you, the topics of the show are things I'm into(various video games & movies) , but have been already covered or I witnessed the history as it unfolded. The podcast brings nothing new to the table. It's another "we're geeky!" 'cast.

The sudoku cast still resonates with me. It's the new "This week in potatoes"

• Like 1