IGNORED

FS/T RGA-1360 2600 Game Cartridge Selector 6-port

Auken

I have no reason for using this thing. But it is in excellent shape. I picked up a Sears Video Arcade 2 (For my personal collection) and got this with it.

Any interest?

Oops. Make offers if interested. I'm not looking to set a price cause I figure if anyone wants it. They'll pay what they think it's worth to them.

Edited by Auken

You have a 2600 collection with a working console, but you can't test it?

Hehe no. I have a collection of consoles I am rebuilding from ones I've owned in my childhood (Hence Sears VA 2 insrtead of a Flashback2 or Heavy Sixer). And that doesn't have a power supply... Yet.

As someone requested of me in private. Here is the switcher.

(Yeah, the desktop power station is rusted a bit.. But it's saved my equipment from lightning so much and is the most reliable bit of kit on this old system. It's like a lucky charm.)

post-21188-125789457307_thumb.jpg

Edited by Auken

Hehe no. I have a collection of consoles I am rebuilding from ones I've owned in my childhood (Hence Sears VA 2 insrtead of a Flashback2 or Heavy Sixer). And that doesn't have a power supply... Yet.

As someone requested of me in private. Here is the switcher.

(Yeah, the desktop power station is rusted a bit.. But it's saved my equipment from lightning so much and is the most reliable bit of kit on this old system. It's like a lucky charm.)

I just scored one of those on ebay but it hasn't got here yet. Yours looks nicer though

UPDATE: I managed to power my Sears console and when hooked up, the RGA-1360 unit powers on as well. Since it's a simple switch I take it to mean the unit is in working condition. I still need to get a video box on my Sears Console.

EDIT: And a blurry pic without the camera's flash. heh LED's are so shiny...

post-21188-125795557347_thumb.jpg

post-21188-125795539673_thumb.jpg

Edited by Auken

Completely off-topic but I have the exact same power strips I STILL use on my computers/systems. I can attest to how well it does its job with surges and I trust all my system and laptop with them. :)

hospital001.jpg

Edited by ClassicGMR