IGNORED

I'm looking for art to fill my wall, any big Fuji's out there?

ComputerSpaceFan

I got a new place and there's a looooong hallway begging for some nice art work. I was thinking a nice big piece of retro-themed art work would be nice, or maybe one of those Woodpixel displays (but unfortunately that's too small). I remember Aimee had a sweet painting of Adventure's Rhindle about a year ago but they all sold out and even then they weren't very big. So I hopped on eBay thinking I might find a Fuji logo or sign or something and the only ones to buy are neon signs, there's no spare power outlets available so that's no good either.

Anyone got a recommendation for a cool Atari related sign I can hang in this hall? Or even any retro themed artwork?

The available space is about 72 inches wide by 48 inches high approximately.

Al was selling a print of the Atari City painting...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/114281-welcome-to-atari-city/page__view__findpost__p__1868161

It looks like the store is back down but you could PM him. ;):thumbsup:

The nicest artwork in the universe......... :D

ataricity.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this qualifies as art, but it is a BIG Fuji and it does fill some space. A sturdy shelf would be required for it though. The video is kinda blurry--I'll try to do better this weekend.

If you decided to start selling those I would buy one, but I would want it wall mounted if possible if not I would still get one, it looks really cool

I don't make them. This beast is one-of-a-kind. I bought it a few years ago from a company that made it as a sample for Atari in the early 1990's. Per that place they made a really huge one that shipped to some Atari office. Maybe this one was a prototype for the larger one, or Atari decided they didn't want it. When my brother and I discovered it we decided it needed a new home. There is an old thread about it.

Edited by Atari Rescue Group

I don't make them. This beast is one-of-a-kind. I bought it a few years ago from a company that made it as a sample for Atari in the early 1990's. Per that place they made a really huge one that shipped to some Atari office. Maybe this one was a prototype for the larger one, or Atari decided they didn't want it. When my brother and I discovered it we decided it needed a new home. There is an old thread about it.

oh, :(, well good find for you.