IGNORED

Does anybody know where Sean Kelly is?

tillenterprises

Hello- I know that some of you deal and know Sean Kelly aka "Multicart guy." I sent him my Vectrex multicart and some money to upgrade to the latest version several weeks ago, and haven't heard anything since. No response to emails. I'd like to order his new 5200 multicart, but not if I can't reach him. Does anybody know if he's out of town or what? If you have contact with him, can you ask him to please check his e-mails. I'm worried that my Vectrex cart is lost. Thanks!!!

.. but I can say that I know Sean gets backed up on his work and e-mails at times; rest assured however he does come through. Five or six months ago I sent him a check for a Vectrex multi-cart, waited a couple of weeks, sent him an e-mail, waited a little while longer, got a response, and then got the cart a few days later. That's actually a better track record than I have with some eBay sellers! :roll: Sean is da man, plain and simple; his products rock - you just have to have a lil' patience.

He's in Chicago.

Actually, like myself, Sean and his wife just had another baby last week.

I'm sure he'll be a little out of it till the dust settles.

Of course, he may have slit his wrist since he just had his 4th daughter and is now in a household with 5 girls (including his wife). I got off easy since I just had my second boy.

It does take up a bit of time though so please try to be patient and cut him some slack. He'll come through.

John

Actually, like myself, Sean and his wife just had another baby last week.

Of course, he may have slit his wrist since he just had his 4th daughter and is now in a household with 5 girls (including his wife).

Another girl? Geez...

I got off easy since I just had my second boy.

Maybe you should trade newborns...

I wrote an e-mail to him once about the multicart to which he promptly responded. I e-mailed him many many (10+) other times trying to buy carts from his site. He never responded to any of them and I do not know why. This has been months ago. But at least he doesn't have any of my money :wink:

Well, the individual games can be a pain in the ass. My list of stuff is grossly outdated which means that anytime someone emails me looking for a game, I have to go physically check to see if I have it and it's difficult to find time to do that sometimes.

Then you have the folks who email asking "Do you have a copy of Yar's Revenge" available? First of all, can't you find Yar's Revenge at just about any thrift store or flea market for a dime? Second, it's going to cost more to MAIL the cart than it's worth.

One of these days I have to get out there and try to organize my stuff and re-catalog it. The thought of doing that, literally, makes me sick to my stomach. I did it once before a few years ago and anyone who lives within 100 miles of me may have heard a resounding "THIS SUCKS" off in the distance that day. That was me... :wink: