IGNORED

Rare 7800 games on ebay

bcprs1

Didn't know Scrapyard Dog was rare. I'm selling a brand new sealed one for a $1.99 bid right now. I also think the prices are a little high to start out on for the most part. Just my opinion.

Phil

Your right about Scrapyard Dog. I'd say more uncommon then rare. I just forgot to change my title. Usually a MIB one goes up from $8 to $12. I know $1.99 is low for that game MIB. You should have no problem selling it for that price. In terms of my starting prices being high, I did that on purpose. I knew the minimum I wanted to get for my games (some of prices are what I paid for them). Most cases I just want to get my money back.

Also, thanks guys for giving the board your recommendations.

• 5 weeks later...
This [bcprs1] is a very reputable seller. I've bought 7800 games from him in the past, I've got more coming in the mail soon, and I too would vouch for the satisfaction you would receive winning his auctions.

I just received $120 of carts from bcprs1, including Commando which I have wanted for ages - very reputable seller!

This [bcprs1] is a very reputable seller. I've bought 7800 games from him in the past, I've got more coming in the mail soon, and I too would vouch for the satisfaction you would receive winning his auctions.

I just received $120 of carts from bcprs1, including Commando which I have wanted for ages - very reputable seller!

Thanks for the recommendation. I also want to say that for the time being, I am out of rare 7800 games. I have my extra 2600 games that I am going through to sell. I should be putting a price list together soon.