IGNORED

HSC Season 2 Week 22: Pepper II

Deteacher

Change the sides of a cube to a solid color while avoiding "Eyes" and other baddies. As you explore one side of the cube, you must fill in the whole side with color; this is called "zipping" in the game. Walking on a dark trail leaves a lighter trail behind you. When the area around the trail is light the area changes to a color. If you walk back over a line you have previously zipped, it will be "unzipped." Avoid the Eyes and other baddies. By zipping around boxes with objects in them, you get bonus points or become a devil and can now go smash heads in Pac-Man style. The game can be compared to Amidar.

post-9712-126109429439_thumb.jpg post-9712-126109430313_thumb.png post-9712-126109430993_thumb.png

Game Information:

Game Name: Pepper II

Released By: Exidy, 1982

Game Mode: Default settings

MAME ROMset: Pepper2

ROM Location: http://www.rom-world.com/file.php?id=22283

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a nice holiday. I just got back from 2 weeks in the most remote part of northern Maine. No internet access at the parent's house. I thought I'd be able to keep up with things via my iPhone, but there was no data connection that way, either. So, I apologize for being out of touch and not being able to continue.

The next game will start on Wednesday, but since everyone was so patient, the next game will be Pitfall II. Factory Default settings. Best score on 1 credit (even though scores reset if you continue.) This will give everyone some practice until it officially goes up on Wednesday. Do not post scores here...wait until it goes up on Wednesday.

Thanks and again, I'm sorry for being out of touch...it's my parent's fault for living in the sticks... :)