IGNORED

Have Yourself a MILFy little Christmas...

Chickybaby

Wow, that many views?! :-o I hadn't even looked, lmao.

Thanks for the support though.

I figure half the time reg underwear/knickers end up in the crack of a females butt especially chasing after toddler so I might as well make them fundarwear and put the string/floss(which is thinner) there to begin with, lmao! It also is more comfortable with more form fitting clothes and they look nicer especially the pencil skirts and slim jeans which are in style still (I think). :D

(just wanted to help you guys out with wives or gf's who won't wear them - it's fairly reasonable and rational logic ;) )

Butt maybe I'm being too much of a CheekyBaby with the twist this thread is taking. :rolling:

Hmmmm put "Chickybaby" and "Milf" in the same topic and what do you get? Over 1000 views in less than 24 hours! icon_mrgreen.gif Could be a record........

Don't let the man get you down, girls got a right to make a livin' right? I'll have to pass though. Wife has a deal about thongs, she won't wear one unless I do, and my ass is WAY too hairy to make that look good! icon_ponder.gif

You could have saved some money if you'd shipped the carts with "commando knickers" e.g. none! :lol:

Now, look what this thread started with a thong... just think of the uproar with commando knickers. The FCC would probably be involved by now!

Thanks JagChris! Though, lol, I am sure you can still hold your own. ;)

No pre-order spaces left!

To anyone who hasn't sent me a PM please do so because I wouldn't want you to lose your spot!

If you have any special requirements so you live to see another day please send me that PM or lmk with your paypal payment!

**If your spouse or significant other likes jewelry/gems please let me know their birthstone!** :ponder: If so It's a surprise that she will like as a thank you to her for putting up with you guys and the Atari stuff, trust me. ;)

Please feel free to post any ideas for future projets and hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and happy one!

I have a lot of work ahead of me and I'm looking forward to it. Will let you know once I get all my supplies and have everything ready to ship.

Thanks again all! :)

Awesome! & Very Nice Chicky! A great idea you have here, I'm sure this is already a sellout release! :)

Just want to say I don't see anything wrong with this, most of us are adults here and can handle it and appreciate having some fun as an adult(yes we still can laugh and joke) and not be all like: OHMYGOWWWDDD! I have virgin eyes and don't like reading this stuff but I will click on it anyway!!! ;) :P I am so-sooo offended! -stop pleease! Chicky you are such a bad a bad girl for doing this!! I don't like to think about these kinds of things!

AA Reps one-ups to these fine fellows: Trooper, The_Laird, RickHarrisMaine, nathanallen -you guys know what's up huh!?

• Like 1

@ Chicky':

As per your most welcomed request, here's the pic we chuckled over and thought somehow appropriate to the thread -

post-18061-126128074144_thumb.jpg

@ all present:

Legal disclaimer - The above posted content does not, and so should not be interpreted to, indicate or imply any personal knowledge as to the colour, blonde or otherwise, of Chicky's "cat". :lol:

I should have posted this earlier because by now it is redundant. Too bad. This thread is funny. I was surprised anyone tried to express shock over the cart and contents. Usually everyone is all bottled up because they feel like they can't joke around. Then the time they can joke, they bottle themselves up and sound just silly. In a way I think its even funnier because a few people got real uptight. Let's face it. We enjoy games and such. They're meant to be taken lightly and enjoyed. If I analyzed every detail in games or life both would probably be a lot less fun. If I had the money I'd pick up the cart, that said I did have enough for the ms pac man cart from her. Anyway, I'm glad she adds something to the hobby. Censorship sinks the ship..... In some cases.

I know, just change the little guy who is dropping the pellets to a cloud and a halo... make the little pink people have beards and robes, and then you can call it "Mana From Heaven" then both Christians and Jews would buy it :rolling:

AX

Dude, it's manna...(passes bong)

I know, just change the little guy who is dropping the pellets to a cloud and a halo... make the little pink people have beards and robes, and then you can call it "Mana From Heaven" then both Christians and Jews would buy it :rolling:

AX

No no, you mean...

MM-Mana-Please.jpg

Mana!

• Like 1

AX

No no, you mean...

MM-Mana-Please.jpg

Mana!

Is all doze white streeks on her jizzum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gamme
  • Like 1

Best looking she-male I've seen yet! :P :lol:

BTW: I think the thread and MILFy Atari idea is a hoot. There's just certain things in life you gotta laugh at or with. OTOH, not knowing if Chicky is indeed a mother with children and married with husband - I'd maybe feel a little differently. For the husband especially or maybe even the kids when they get older. Bah... see what you've made me done? If there's one thing in life you keep learning, it's not to over think things! rotflmao! In any event, I still think it's kinda 'cute' so long as nobody was harmed in the process. :)

Edited by save2600

Enough AA members have met me in person, lol,I've given enough hugs, worked at enough vid game shows at the AA booth, and PacManPlus is my daughter's Godfather. :)

I think it' safe to say that yes, I'm female and have a daughter. All the profit I made went to take care of my daughter so I think she'll know that I'm doing everything I can for her and hopefully have enough sense of humour to laugh. Sheesh.

Enough AA members have met me in person, lol,I've given enough hugs, worked at enough vid game shows at the AA booth, and PacManPlus is my daughter's Godfather. :)

I think it' safe to say that yes, I'm female and have a daughter. All the profit I made went to take care of my daughter so I think she'll know that I'm doing everything I can for her and hopefully have enough sense of humour to laugh. Sheesh.

<------not judging here Chicky, believe me. I *do* think it's cute, especially the MILFing "it up" and Holidaze part (lmao). And yeah... gotta have a sense of humor about ones self, it's only healthy. It's not like you're rationalizing stripping for your daughter - that would be a entirely different matter and an episode for some daytime tele. lol

Well, Mana-Sama just wears fancy dresses all the time.. I could go into Harisu if you wish, but... no, no need to derail the thread further. look her up if you wanna know :D

Anyway, back to the milfyness.

Well, Mana-Sama just wears fancy dresses all the time.. I could go into Harisu if you wish, but... no, no need to derail the thread further. look her up if you wanna know :D

Anyway, back to the milfyness.

I did just look them up. Damn good call on my part, wouldn't you say? lol Guess all those years listening to Culture Club honed my transgender spotting skills. lol Still, not bad looking - for a guy :D

Edited by save2600

Yeah, Mana pulls off a dress well, but he is still a male, he just likes to be WTF. After all, it is Japan.

Harisu, on the other hand.. she is something else. Married too, which is awesome in that "wow, it worked for her" kinda way.

Chicky has some PayPal dollars for my order now! I think I was the last racehorse to cross the finish line on this one, stupid PayPal. Someone tried to hack my account and I got locked out, and then when I got access back I couldn't link bank accounts to it. Fortunately some eBay auctions went through and I could just use the money in the account! Huzzah!