IGNORED

ORDERS ARE READY!- ATARI 2600 NTSC Bouncing Baby Bunnies

Wonder007

I thought you were coming Phaxda.....I wanted to meet you.....that sucks man....I almost did not make it to the show.......unless some emergency occurs between now and the time I leave tomorrow morning....

No worries though man, I will send payment details next week......:)

- Wonder007

MAJOR Annoucement: BBB will be released at CGE.....so, if you ordered one, please pick-it up. I am not sure where I will be stationed but it will be somewhere at the show.....I will keep you posted to see where I can distribute the game....

If you are NOT going to the show, I will send out payment particulars via PM sometime next week.

Thanks,

Wonder007

Cool. Looking forward to your follow up and to receive my #7 :)

Got mine at CGE, such a beautiful box! :love: :thumbsup:

I didn't make it to CGE this year, but I did have friends who went, so I scored a Halo 2600 and also got to see what the box looks like. You're correct, it's really pretty :) and I can't wait to get mine once Wonder gets back to his home base sends out notices for those of us who got in on the boxed editions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

I am back and BBB is ready for shipping. At this point, you should have received a PM from me on payment arrangements. If you have not received a PM from me and are part of the reserved list of buyers, please PM me and I will follow-up with you.

Thanks for being patient on waiting...work got too out-of-control for me but everything is fine for now.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Hello All,

I am back and BBB is ready for shipping. At this point, you should have received a PM from me on payment arrangements. If you have not received a PM from me and are part of the reserved list of buyers, please PM me and I will follow-up with you.

Thanks for being patient on waiting...work got too out-of-control for me but everything is fine for now.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Welcome back Wonder!

Thanks,

- Wonder007

I didnt think billionaires had to work :ponder:

Have to and need to are two different things. :P

I got to work...need to keep busy. If I do not, I would go crazy...and that is no joke.... ;)

Mine came in yesterday and I fired it up. The game is pretty tough. That trampoline buzzes around pretty quick and I just never quite got used to it.

It was fun reading the box materials to my wife who just thinks I'm a bit of a looney sometimes. :)

Thanks again!

Hex.

[ Was reminded that he needs to pick up a LHEng. video mod in the future... ]

Hello All,

Post #1 has been updated as of 11/9/10 at 12:23 am PDT. Please pay ASAP as I have people on a stand-by list. :)

I also have a few copies of Racer available (CIB or cart with manual)- $80 for CIB and $45 for cart and manual- these are the ones that were never paid by people who reserved them originally. Please PM me for more information.

Thanks,

- Wonder007