IGNORED

Does anybody know how to hook this thing up?

Poopopyo

I'm not sure if anybody here even has one of these, but I think this website may be a good source for advice. I recently got a PS1 Gamestop demo station (I guess you could consider it a cabinet).

post-23335-126179073885_thumb.jpg

Questions:

How do I hook this up and how do I get it to work?

Is a PS1 required or is it already built into the cabinet?

Can I use a normal TV for this?

How could I go about disassembling this (not completely, but just into parts small enough to easily carry up stairs)?

Can this only play demos?

I may ask more questions and put more pictures up later.

That's pretty cool you scored a kiosk :thumbsup: Is there a PS1 in there hiding somewhere? Most likely you'll need to add one (if there isn't one built-in) and can't answer about the TV set; if there's one built in it might need a specific monitor (but if there isn't any TV that fits will work with the right cable).

Where the heck are you keeping it? It looks like a hallway from DOOM and the propane tank makes me think post apocalyptic scenery :D

Looks like speaker holes on the sides. The tricky part will be finding a TV or monitor that fit the thing. If you work well with metal, you may be able to make that open larger, or reverse, cut out a black mat/ sheet metal (to fit the size of a smaller tv/monitor) that you could solder or glue to the back of the opening.

1. Buy a monitor that fits

2. Put monitor on platform

3. Plug monitor into wall

4. Plug PS1 into wall

5. Plug PS1 into monitor

6. Insert disc into PS1

7. Insert memory card into PS1

8. Turn on PS1

9. Play PS1

Question 1 answered.

Question 2: You should know, it is in your basement of despair

Question 3: Yes

Question 4:Have your dad help you carry it up the stairs.

Question 5: Try it and find out

Congrats, your questions have been answered. Have a nice day.

Well this was a Christmas present and my brother had to hide it somewhere. I want to take it apart (because that thing is freaking heavy) and bring it to my room and assemble it there.

I do have a pretty small TV that fits in there. Will that work? The only thing is that it's old and needs an RF modulator.

Well this was a Christmas present and my brother had to hide it somewhere. I want to take it apart (because that thing is freaking heavy) and bring it to my room and assemble it there.

I do have a pretty small TV that fits in there. Will that work? The only thing is that it's old and needs an RF modulator.

If it fits, it will work. Have your brother haul it up to your room. He was able to get it down there, he should be able to bring it back up.

If it fits, it will work. Have your brother haul it up to your room. He was able to get it down there, he should be able to bring it back up.

Too bad he now has the flu and has had an in-grown toenail for a few years.

Too bad he now has the flu and has had an in-grown toenail for a few years.

Then hire a bunch of College students. Pay them with the best quality Ditch Weed you have Pay them with $$$$.

1. Buy a monitor that fits

2. Put monitor on platform

3. Plug monitor into wall

4. Plug PS1 into wall

5. Plug PS1 into monitor

6. Insert disc into PS1

7. Insert memory card into PS1

8. Turn on PS1

9. Play PS1

Question 1 answered.

Question 2: You should know, it is in your basement of despair

Question 3: Yes

Question 4:Have your dad help you carry it up the stairs.

Question 5: Try it and find out

Congrats, your questions have been answered. Have a nice day.

It's that simple? There are no fancy connections I have to make with the kiosk itself? I thought I had to plug the PS1 and the TV into the kiosk.