IGNORED

Which games should I buy out of these?

JPjuice23

OSHEA.jpg?t=1262492440

I'm going to get Ms.Pac Man for both the 2600 and 7800, as well as Astroids, Centipede, Galaxian, and Joust.

Should I get any other games? I'm relativity new to the Atari world, so I have no idea if the other games are good.

Kangaroo looks good, but it seems to have MAD flickering from the youtube videos.

Anyways, my budget is pretty unlimited, so any recommendations would be awesome thanks

OSHEA.jpg?t=1262492440

I'm going to get Ms.Pac Man for both the 2600 and 7800, as well as Astroids, Centipede, Galaxian, and Joust.

Should I get any other games? I'm relativity new to the Atari world, so I have no idea if the other games are good.

Kangaroo looks good, but it seems to have MAD flickering from the youtube videos.

Anyways, my budget is pretty unlimited, so any recommendations would be awesome thanks

By the top of the pasted pic, $5 bucks seems a bit much for these games listed. Ask around here on the thread and I am sure you will be able to pay less for the entire lot than 5$ a piece...good luck...

By the top of the pasted pic, $5 bucks seems a bit much for these games listed. Ask around here on the thread and I am sure you will be able to pay less for the entire lot than 5$ a piece...good luck...

Does anyone out there have these games unopened? Thats really what I want.

I mean, I can't find any other $5 game place, so this seems like a huge deal to me...

Well, here's the games that are good.

Jungle Hunt is EXCELLENT

Battlezone is similarly awesome

Dig Dug is fun, but it's not up to par with the arcade, natch

Solaris has some of the best graphics on the 2600, period, and is a great game

Galaga on the 7800 is a very good arcade translation

I think when and if you go to place an order with this company, you'll find their shipping costs are prohibitively expensive, as in more than the cost of the games themselves.

Post a wanted ad in the marketplace here on AtariAge and you'll find someone who can beat that deal. The O'Shea company, once upon a time, sold these games for under a dollar each with much fairer shipping rates and many folks stocked up.

I agree with the others. If you want to buy sealed to keep them sealed, you may want to look for these on ebay as many have extras. Or post a wanted for them in the marketplace. If nothing else, you'll save on shipping and hopefully get them packed better than O'Shea usually does/did. Plus, these may be all going to the smelter soon, who knows if they're still selling them.

If you want good games to play, you can get all these and many many more and spend a lot less money. Most all of those can be had for much less than $5 each new. Just buy a few lots of commons and you'll get the many of them.