IGNORED

Do you have any pics?

CPUWIZ

In this day and age, there is seriously no reason not to have picture accompanying an auction. Good cameras are quite cheap and crappy cameras are dirt cheap. Kind of odd how this seller spends so much time saying how he doesn't have pictures, or a scanner, so don't ask him!

..Al

You can get a keychain digital camera at the dollar store.

He has bought a few Atari items in the last month, you think he would have some way to take a picture. I work in Sarasota and am tempted to email and ask if I can see the games just for fun but the whole thing is kind of strange. Not that I want any of the games but looking at what he has bought recently the whole thing is just wierd.

I just asked him for pictures ha ha. what a weird individual. Hopefully we can drive them mad

I had to get in on this one so I wrote him. Here is my question and his response.

> Q: What is a "Decethlon"? If it is an Atari 2600 game I am very interested in your sale. In all my years of collecting I have yet to hear of this game. Please give me some more info. on Decethlon.

Thanks, Eric

Heh, probably deserving of a "smart ass" response somewhat maybe ...

Decethlon Game Description: (SOLD SEPERATELY FROM THIS AUCTION) throw javelins into mean collectors warranting through smartassedness a smartassed response (yet fun never hurtful and congruent if lawyer), run races with asinine video collectors racing to snipe auctions, but who are fat slobs of computer geeks who make stupid jokes 100 out of 100 random persons never understand who know-it-all-

Nick-the-computer-guy-MADTV episode as a hobby that ONLY 100 persons "belong to" as collectors unlike 1 or 2 million potential market (what aren't "leaders" of hobby millionaires by now, THAT IS WHY! (combined with being dirt poor like self here) of Atari-love.

WAIT, THIS HAS N O T H I N G TO DO WITH MY AUCTION ! ARE YOU THE "RELEVANT TOPIC ONLY" HYPOCRITES ARE "HYPOCRITES" WHO CALL PEOPLE "HYPOCRITES" PEOPLE ?

Thanxs for being a smartass, that is fun.

I WOULD R A T H E R A MILLION OR TWO COLLECTOR MARJET INSTEAD THOUGH (OR BOTH)

- ken1970mdolan

This is the repsonse I got when I asked for pics:

Your satisfaction is WANTED by myself, please upon receipt tell me if never happy.

No, I don't have pictures available ...

Near over half these auctions BTW use preused desktop icon art in the photo slot, I think I'll go to that in the future.

Satisfaction is WANTED by myself, please upon receipt tell me if never happy.

- ken1970mdolan

Satisfaction is WANTED by myself, please upon receipt tell me if never happy.

Sounds like some messed up cross between Pig-Latin and Shakespeare. lol Decrypting his response, my guess is that he's really trying to say: "buy it and try it. I want you to be happy. If disappointed, let me know so I can regurgitate more nonsense". :lol:

Sounds like some messed up cross between Pig-Latin and Shakespeare. lol Decrypting his response, my guess is that he's really trying to say: "buy it and try it. I want you to be happy. If disappointed, let me know so I can regurgitate more nonsense". :lol:

That's funny. "Sounds like some messed up cross between Pig-Latin and Shakespeare"

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Edited by ericwierson