IGNORED

Do you have any pics?

CPUWIZ

UM, click on "See other items" - his Atari 2 game boxes Super Cobra CIB Astro Chase CIB rare auction is even more indicative of his craziness :D

BTW, he is KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 :lol::rolling:

WTF, here's the auction:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2903912672941?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290391267294&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

After reading the bottom of that auction I now feel like an ass for messing with him. He is obviously at least a little crazy or completely insane. Either way I am done messing with him.

After reading the bottom of that auction I now feel like an ass for messing with him. He is obviously at least a little crazy or completely insane. Either way I am done messing with him.

Like flipping someone off on the road today... you just don't know if that's gonna put them over the edge. lol

I asked for pics and got this as a reply. I cant decypher this psycho bable

No, if you are "legitmately" asking if the auction includes pics .. then no, the auction clearly states that.

If you are trying to be a smartass, THANX TO GAWD AT LEAST INCLUDING LEGALLY 8 OF 10 PERSONS ARE LIKE ME IN BEING SMARTASSES.

We could always work out a deal, as well, if "legitimate question", where you kinda have to be satifised with what you receive.

You'll have to send them back, though, and pay for return shipping (other "ways" though would apply, though like if game didn't work etc I would pay for shipping PROBABLY etc)

Thanxs one way or another (or if a lawyer somewhere, better, sush)

I asked for pics and got this as a reply. I cant decypher this psycho bable

No, if you are "legitmately" asking if the auction includes pics .. then no, the auction clearly states that.

If you are trying to be a smartass, THANX TO GAWD AT LEAST INCLUDING LEGALLY 8 OF 10 PERSONS ARE LIKE ME IN BEING SMARTASSES.

We could always work out a deal, as well, if "legitimate question", where you kinda have to be satifised with what you receive.

You'll have to send them back, though, and pay for return shipping (other "ways" though would apply, though like if game didn't work etc I would pay for shipping PROBABLY etc)

Thanxs one way or another (or if a lawyer somewhere, better, sush)

WTF does "where you kinda have to be satifised with what you receive" mean? I doubt this guy even makes sense to himself.

LESS THAN 12 HOURS LEFT, TO BE OFFICIAL FOR "CORN ON THE COB IN THE REAR END" GOD-COMPLEXED CONTROL FREAKS, THE NAME OF THE GAME IS DECATHLON, NOT AS IN TITLE.

IF OTHER EBAY SELLERS: I CAN SAY SUCH THINGS BECAUSE I AM A 3 YEAR + EXPERIENCED COLLECTOR MAINLY AND ONLY SELLER LESS THAN PART TIME.

HA HA IF YOU CAN'T SAY SUCH THINGS!

FREE SHIPPING BTW: EVERYBODY, THAT "UNCOMPLICATES" STUFF AS I KNOW BOTH YOU AND I LIKE AS BUYERS!

FOR LEGAL PURPOSES: "A RUMOR MILL "DECETHLON" NEVER EXISTS"

:lol:

I didn't think this was gonna go so bonkers. LOL

I wonder if this eBay seller is the same guy who showed up here wanting to know how to get in touch with the national media because he had a HUGE story to break to them. You know, the guy who said he made a lot of typos because he only had two fingers to type with.

EDIT: Here is the thread, from last October.

I wonder if this eBay seller is the same guy who showed up here wanting to know how to get in touch with the national media because he had a HUGE story to break to them. You know, the guy who said he made a lot of typos because he only had two fingers to type with.

EDIT: Here is the thread, from last October.

LOL, I forgot about that. I see he has posted once since then, but not in that same thread.

..Al

Wow, even though this is right by me after reading the second auction I will in no way try to contact this person even out of curiousity. They are dirt poor but have bought at least 9 auctions in the last month? Meth is a hell of a drug.....

The guy is probably Schizophrenic. - I think a mental illness of some description is a definate here.

I'm surprised at how immature some people can be when encountering people that aren't as 'normal' as themselves.

Quit hassling him with your lame questions and schoolground bullying, and get over it.

Whats up with that second auction. He spends most the listing talking about his Psychological test scores. Wow just WOW

I'm only left wondering if the phyc scores are there so you:

A) pity his condition and buy from him.

B) are scared to ask him about getting pics.

C) don't file a complaint when the carts arrive covered in cat shit cause you truely believe he would kill you in your sleep for doing so.

:?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh id be terrified to send one back. If i ordered any of these it would be to a PO box for my own safety. He may wind up at my house otherwise ha ha

Some dude has been spamming the old rgvc newsgroup with this nonsense too. Very disturbed indeed. Not even the "acting crazy to get attention on the internet" type crazy, just sad crazy. :-(

Executive summary for those who don't want to read through that mess:

-- We all belong in prison and are full of crap because Mr. Pics is a wack job. --

You're welcome.