IGNORED

Beebris Special Edition Jag-CD Now For Sale!

CyranoJ

Damn I want mineicon_confused.gif

I need love too!icon_mrgreen.gif

All Beebris copies were sent requiring a signature - if you think it's taking too long it might be a good idea to check with the postal service or see if there was a card left to collect it (however that works where you live :) )

EDIT: All orders placed since Monday are now en route.

received my copy today. sadly the box was broken and the cds have fallen out of the box... damn post office.. icon_mrgreen.gif

As a PO worker I dont get no special treatment...believe me!

My luck was not that bad (Almost) but I just found out that mine have been at the PO for days and as of tomarrow they woulda got shipped back.

Thank god I decided to stop by a visit a fellow co-worker today and asked if I had anything sitting around.

So I guess they were to lazy..like normal to leave me a slip saying that I had to sign for a package AGAIN.

Thank this didnt weigh alot like the huge box of MSX stuff that got shipped back to Japan after 1 day..yes 1 day here and no slip for me.

received my copy today. sadly the box was broken and the cds have fallen out of the box... damn post office.. :D

That sucks. Were the CD's damaged as well?

No the discs are fine. Only the inner clip which holds the CDs were broken. No problem after all :)

received my copy today. sadly the box was broken and the cds have fallen out of the box... damn post office.. icon_mrgreen.gif

As a PO worker I dont get no special treatment...believe me!

My luck was not that bad (Almost) but I just found out that mine have been at the PO for days and as of tomarrow they woulda got shipped back.

Thank god I decided to stop by a visit a fellow co-worker today and asked if I had anything sitting around.

So I guess they were to lazy..like normal to leave me a slip saying that I had to sign for a package AGAIN.

Thank this didnt weigh alot like the huge box of MSX stuff that got shipped back to Japan after 1 day..yes 1 day here and no slip for me.

Phew - glad you got it! I'll be looking for feedback about the release soon - one of the questions will be to see if people think the signed-for package is worth it or not... it could keep costs down (about $5US less) but then I lose the tracking. I suppose if we made it an option then it's up to the buyer to decide.

• 2 weeks later...

Completed all remaining orders. These will be going out in the morning so watch out for that postman wanting your autograph ;)

I made the 50th copy a special one, there's a little message on the CD to say that it's number 50 (just for fun). It was placed randomly in the purchased copies to be sent out, so if it's someone here who gets it maybe you could post a picture when you do?

Feeling pleased to have passed 50, I also made up the remaining copies to 60... some to be given as prizes at Outline 2010 & a couple as gifts to Jag-owning friends who we'll see there.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that, CD-i, a fair review I'd say. In fact, as someone who has played it a hell of a lot, I might have pointed out the twitchy controls when it gets very fast (although you can get used to it) & the lack of reverse rotate (it takes some ninja skills to rotate those piece 3 times on the fast levels).

I don't think we can manage Memory Track support in anything in the near future, but we can look at it down the line for later releases. I'm not sure I've seen any homebrew that supports it but I know someone who is looking at it so we'll keep an eye on it. We have implemented something for the next game that encrypts & packs the needed save info into a small code sequence that you can write down (similar to the webscores system) & anyone can use that (whether playing on a skunk, emulator or from CD) but I agree, supporting Memory Track would be a good idea :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, CD-i, a fair review I'd say. In fact, as someone who has played it a hell of a lot, I might have pointed out the twitchy controls when it gets very fast (although you can get used to it) & the lack of reverse rotate (it takes some ninja skills to rotate those piece 3 times on the fast levels).

I don't think we can manage Memory Track support in anything in the near future, but we can look at it down the line for later releases. I'm not sure I've seen any homebrew that supports it but I know someone who is looking at it so we'll keep an eye on it. We have implemented something for the next game that encrypts & packs the needed save info into a small code sequence that you can write down (similar to the webscores system) & anyone can use that (whether playing on a skunk, emulator or from CD) but I agree, supporting Memory Track would be a good idea :thumbsup:

For the record, GORF CD (discontinued) supports the Memory Track. :evil:

Edited by The Graphics Man

Matthias Domin´s Double Feature #1 supports the Memory Track too.

http://www.mdgames.de/jaguar_doublefeature.htm

I can imagine Matthias would be willing to share his knowledge about the "how to".

Hello all!

Starcats JagMIND Bombsquad also supports the MT. Maybe you can ask him how to do it :)

Matmook has asked me last week, but i haven't delivered the necessary info and files to him.

As he doesn't own a Jag-CD but has a MemoryTrack-card, i have also to explain to him how to install the MT-BIOS to get access to the MT-cartridge.

BTW: My own CD-release, Double Feature #1, is also supporting the MemoryTrack ;)

Kind regards

• Like 1

Cheers, Matthias. I had no idea it was so popular, I can see why CD-i mentioned it in his review now :)

As GGN said I think he's got it in hand now (fingers crossed), if not I'm sure Matmook will offer some help if that's OK with you, cheers!

Hello all!

Hello!

Matmook has asked me last week, but i haven't delivered the necessary info and files to him.

As he doesn't own a Jag-CD but has a MemoryTrack-card, i have also to explain to him how to install the MT-BIOS to get access to the MT-cartridge.

I just have sent a PM to Matmook containing an example-program and the official MT-BIOS-manual.

Bye!

• Like 2

SH3/CJ...Are you going to do something a little special for disk number 100 (since you've already surpassed 50)...like a special 'Gold' version or something

Heh, I don't think there will be any call for another 40ish beebrises (beebrii?!), no danger of having to worry about that :P